N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of willing to believe that Sméagol is mafia, then either Nintendohnut is (he's got ice beam) or Eenuh in some strange link to the next game maybe?

Danny is Ice/Psychic too.

Tales is still at the back of my mind for weird irregularities.

Just a recap, remaining player/power list/order of how much I trust people:

Me: Blastoise - power investigator

Peeps: Venusaur - alignment investigator

Diageo: Chansey - protector

Chairdriver: Gyarados - enhancer/blocker

MadDog: Lugia - can't remember, sees things doesn't he? (knew ho-oh was in the game)

Tales: Moltres - reverse tracker, double vote

Dannyboy the Dane: Jynx - lie detector (bit dodgy about you being ice with my new theory :P)

Eenuh: Porygon - Advanced Protection Protocol, don't know too much really despite you saying lots! Need to look over your targets again!

Nintendohnut: Tentacruel - has ICE BEAM, claims to have done nothing for days and days.

Sméagol: Cloyster - also claims to have done nothing, ICE AND WATER.

I don't redirect people.. I roleblock people who target me. That's all. Again, I was nowhere near MadDog. If you go by fyletype associations alone, then what? You have a psychic, 2 water / ice Pokémon, and what are you going to do tomorrow? Or you use a harmless power on me during the night, then hopefully I'll show up in the write-up, doing nothing. You should focus on who was near MadDog.

I can't help but be a bit peeved at this. Why am I constantly under suspicion in mafia games when I'm good? Seriously, I've helped take down several scumnags now, I've revealed and had confirmed everything about me, and I've even been investigated as good! What more do you people want?! :p

Seriously, though, I'm not really sure about this type thing. ReZ seemed to abandon it in the last Pokémafia. I'm hanging on to my own suspicions for now.

Are people still suspecting me? Geez.

Here's something: Eddie (mafia) was going "oh I definitely think your silver hatch sounds like a mafia hide-out!"... She was mafia. I live in the silver hatch. I'm not mafia.

Also, chairdriver, was that you barging open my door then? Or was that someone else (Nintendohnut for example)? The person who did it seems to be invisible, or at least opened my door from a distance.

As for my targets, they've been: Rummy, jayseven, chairdriver, The peeps, heroicjanitor, me, me, me (as I had no idea who else to help, and was hoping by targeting myself, people would notice I'm not evil... apparently not).

Also, danny said he got 100% on me... that's because I've been telling 100% truths! I've never lied in this game, ever (I'm a terrible liar anyway).

I don't tamper with PMs, the only PM I've had in this game is one from Eevee on the very first night, which said that I was randomly picked. Oh and a PM from ReZ to say I can target myself (after I asked).

Right I can talk again! Didn't want to before as it would have messed up any investigation Danny wanted to carry out.

Vote: smeagol

The ice/water link sounds about right, but there are now 4 possible pokemon who could be the last mafia member, me included. Actually, only 3 as Dannyboy turned out good. I know it's not me, and it's probably not blastoise.... Tell me again why we are trusting chairdriver? Has he done something to prove himself as good? I still suspect phim, and if there's a water type link then I reckon he's actually the last mafia member.

Think smeagol is gone now, think mine was the final vote? I'm still happy to be investigated or lie-detected (or both!) tonight, to disprove any accusations and show I'm not lying. Either that or Danny can lie detect chair - I'd like a role claim from him or at least something. He's posted like once a day so far and when he posts everyone just seems to take whatever he says as true even though, as far as I can remember, he's not be confirmed either way so far.

Right so please can Dannyboy or peeps or both investigate me tonight? Faaaaanks!

ALSO! About who it was that attacked mad dog - again, I can't believe I keep having to say this: I DON'T APPEAR IN THE WRITE UPS AT ALL. That includes any effects I have on people. Even when I targeted people at the start of the game I didn't appear in the write ups. If I target someone I don't appear, they don't appear, and the effect I have on them doesn't appear. Which is a pretty good way to prove I didn't target anyone last night, in fact.

Seems I was at the center of discussion while I was asleep like normal people.

Did you guys sort it out or is there something you need from me?

I don't believe Sméagol has "power" that does absolutly nothing.

Can townies please stop requesting to be investigated. It such a waste. Makes you look more suspicious in my opinion.

ALSO! About who it was that attacked mad dog - again, I can't believe I keep having to say this: I DON'T APPEAR IN THE WRITE UPS AT ALL. That includes any effects I have on people. Even when I targeted people at the start of the game I didn't appear in the write ups. If I target someone I don't appear, they don't appear, and the effect I have on them doesn't appear. Which is a pretty good way to prove I didn't target anyone last night, in fact.

Sounds like a power that only benefits the mafia. They could make you the killer and you don't appear. Didn't we have an invisible killer in the beginning(and today)? Of course the victims appear.

Tales - it's not a waste from my perspective, as everyone suspects me and without investigation I'd probably be lynched tomorrow. A least this way I can be cleared and people can move the hell on! If you were massively under fire and thought your be lynched if you weren't proven good, you'd be asking to be investigated too!

Majority has been reached.

Vote Sméagol - 6 ; MadDog, mr-paul, Diageo, The Peeps, Chairdriver, Nintendohnut (I need to double check, I may have miscounted. But majority is reached)

The townsfolk gathered around their target,....attempting to get close, no one could do so...they kept getting hurt. Together they all shot there energy powers at the target, finally laying him to rest.

91.png

Sméagol is dead. He was Cloyster, roleblocking anyone that targeted him and poisoning the first person to do so. He was a member of the mafia.

NIGHT NINE

....23:59.....

Current Players (9);

Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Eenuh, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Tales, The Peeps.

Night Nine deadline is 08:45AM GMT on 29th March

Edited by ReZourceman

Sounds like a power that only benefits the mafia. They could make you the killer and you don't appear. Didn't we have an invisible killer in the beginning(and today)? Of course the victims appear.

That's what I thought. Thought we had an invisible killer at the start.

Also the person who attacked MadDog and the person who barged into my door both didn't show up. Weird.

Oh for fucks sake. The invisible killer was Jonnas at the start (seriously that was brought up ages ago) and there was no kill last night. Concentrate.

This is why I want to be investigated - to stop people making ridiculous accusations and links where there aren't any!