N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

Looks like I'm the yellow and orange Pokemon yes. And all this time I have been looking for just an orange Pokemon, because that's the way I was described in the last game. Now I have to go back and read the write ups again..

I have nothing, myself and Diageo target MadDog and it looks like MadDog targeted me.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are an investigator Peeps?

I wonder though.. What killed hero. It didn't seem like a rtypical mafia kill. I'm beginning to think I was right, and the device is left by mewtoo to kill us all if left for too long. Still, there doesn't seem to be a regular mafia kill. Did anyone roleblock anyone?

Do people not know I'm an investigator?

I investigated Jonnas and found him as evil. I made a long post at the time I'm sure... The only other living people I've investigated are Diageo (good) and Ellmeister (evil).

Then I'm convinced.

Vote Ellmeister

You were the second person I investigated, Diageo. I investigated myself the first night to check I was competent then investigated you because of what you said about investigations in your first post :p

I've mentioned this already in this game and you've even commented on it.

I targeted chair. I was targeted by Tales and Diageo it seems.

That's what I figured.

So we need to find out who this majestic pokémon actually is... At first guess I'd say it's Nintendohnut as I don't trust him and no one has ever appeared in the write-up matching Tentacruels colours.

Don't worry, Tales - my notes tell me this is the first time a large yellow and orange Pokémon has been featured, so I don't think you need to backtrack.

The large, majestic Pokémon, isn't that MadDog/Lugia?

Now, as for last night's result, I targetted Eenuh, page 23 with 40 posts per page. I got 100% truths, which is new, but I also got a blip and a beep, and my powers have been enhanced for the next night. Now, the 100% could be due to the power enhancer, but if we're being really paranoid, the blipping could be an indication that my results has been tampered with ... especially since the blipping came before both the result and the subsequent power surge. But at least the power enhancer part of her role is true. The rest ... I have no idea about.

As for my analysis of Nintendohnut, it was on page 20 with 40 posts per page, and I got 90% truths.

And finally:

Vote: Ellmeister

(That's the fourth vote for him, by the way - not counting potential double votes.)

You might think you've peeked the scene -- you haven't, the real one's far too mean. The watered down one, the one you know, was made up centuries ago. It may just sound all whack and corny: Yes, it's awful, blasted, boring, twisted fiction; sick addiction. Well, gather 'round, children, zip it, listen!

After yesterday I think it's best to go with the info we have.

The Peeps: In a stunning twist your notes have let you down. In the post that Danny analysed I stated that part of my power is to not appear in write-ups. It's the same (or very similar) power to that of Tentacool in the first time it appeared (two games ago?). That's why I don't appear in any write-ups - I literally can't! As for being the majestic pokemon, I assumed that was Lapras tbh but clearly not. It certainly isn't me (even if I could appear, I wouldn't describe Tentacruel as majestic)

Remove Vote

We're rushing the day again thinking about it. Let's get some more info out of the day then off Ell when it comes to the end of it. Otherwise we might miss something. Like Tales, my vote is going back on when the day has had a little more time.