N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

I have no reason to believe my power failed, because the night before last I was targeted by something that splashed me, which enabled me to target myself as well as someone else. The result on mine came out correct, ability name investigator, there is nothing effecting me in the write-up, so there should be no reason that I'm wrong.

If you had said you were a reverse tracker who protects, fine. Where are all these "stalker, brute, influential" words coming from?

You've just got a whole lot fishy.

@Cube this night just gone.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no reason to believe my power failed, because the night before last I was targeted by something that splashed me, which enabled me to target myself as well as someone else. The result on mine came out correct, ability name investigator, there is nothing effecting me in the write-up, so there should be no reason that I'm wrong.

If you had said you were a reverse tracker who protects, fine. Where are all these "stalker, brute, influential" words coming from?

You've just got a whole lot fishy.

@Cube this night just gone.

According to Cube no one target me tonight?

Stalker and influential is obvious. Brute, I'm not saying.

I'm fishy? As someone said on day 1, the mafia has the most use of a player like you. We all know I'm a flying and fire, and if I'm not mistaken, only Moltres fit that description. And I was good in the previous game. It would make sense I gained new powers considering I survived and won.

Well my target was definitely you, I targeted you because I was wondering who had firey roleblocked me the previous day, but looking back, it looks like Marcamillian was able to finish his role before getting killed. And I got results back saying Tales has an ability called protector, mr-paul has an ability called Ability Name investigator.

lol another neutral gone, thanks mafia!

Jonnas IS mafia. Vote Jonnas

I am Venusaur and an investigator. I targeted myself on the first night to see whether I can be trusted or not - I discovered I am a townie so I can obviously trust my results. Targeting myself also made me evolve thanks to an oversight on ReZ's part I believe :awesome:

As Ivysaur on night 2 I investigated Diageo (figured Zell was an unsafe choice as the mafia may have sneaky powers) and found out that he is town.

As Ivysaur on night 3 I investigated Jonnas and found him to be evil. I didn't come out with this specifically last night because I didn't want to come out early and just get killed by the mafia.

Last night I targeted myself again and now I'm Venusaur. I have nothing to worry about now so I'm happy to come out as an investigator. Protection would still be appreciated but I'm not sure I'll need it.

Also if I target certain Pokémon they'll evolve so I guess if anyone's a grass type I can help them out. I do suggest we not all vote at once so we can still discuss things in this day, it seems there are a few things to explore.

Well each time I evolved I gained a new safeguard and right now I'm fairly epic - but I don't know what powers the mafia has and not to be arrogant but I'm really important for the town, so I'd still appreciate protection.

Of course, maybe I'm just asking for protection so the mafia will think I'll be protected ::shrug: I'm just hoping I won't still die somehow.

For the record I hadn't realised but I had work today, and for the next two(and maybe more) days. I will try to check this thread out in the morning, or tomorrow night. I've not read anything since update yet. Eyes on Jonnas or Eenuh though.

Well, yeah, I must be the grey and green pokémon. I am Shiny Hitmonlee.

106d.png

Though I don't his legs look grey at all, more like beige, but whatever.

I was told by a PM that a bright light was shot directly into my eyes, severely irritating me, and hindering my power tomorrow night. The anger comes from there, probably.

I do not know why Peeps' investigation came out like that, to be frank. Maybe I look evil when investigated, and wasn't told about it, or maybe The Peeps is wrong when targeting people other than himself, but I can assure you I'm not evil.

For the record I hadn't realised but I had work today, and for the next two(and maybe more) days. I will try to check this thread out in the morning, or tomorrow night. I've not read anything since update yet. Eyes on Jonnas or Eenuh though.

May I ask why you're suspicious of me? I answered your question: I'm not in the first two write-ups, I think I am in the one from yesterday and today. Though I have to say I'm confused about it and still think the colours aren't right for me. =P

I'd rather not say it, but it seems I have no choice: I'm a protector, more specifically, a "justice protector". Basically, I protect my target from mafiosos trying to target them.

I targeted Dannyboy on the first night, mr-paul on the second night, Tales in the third night (was told I fought off someone that night, but didn't appear in the write-up for some odd reason) and The Peeps last night (to prove I wasn't evil, I tried to protect him, but he wasn't targeted by anyone evil, and if he is Venusaur, I'm guessing the beepbeepbeep is good)

Now, this has given me a decent amount of confirmed townies, but I still have a large list of suspicions.

130.png

I'd rather not say it, but it seems I have no choice: I'm a protector, more specifically, a "justice protector". Basically, I protect my target from mafiosos trying to target them.

I targeted Dannyboy on the first night, mr-paul on the second night, Tales in the third night (was told I fought off someone that night, but didn't appear in the write-up for some odd reason) and The Peeps last night (to prove I wasn't evil, I tried to protect him, but he wasn't targeted by anyone evil, and if he is Venusaur, I'm guessing the beepbeepbeep is good)

Now, this has given me a decent amount of confirmed townies, but I still have a large list of suspicions.

Do you protect from kills? Are you the one that protected Dyson with the egg?