NEurope
Beast

Lady Gaga

@Diageo I don't hate Britney either, i'd love for her to get back to her best. She used to be a shit hot dancer and that's why i'm so disappointed in her lethargy lately and posted about it.

But yeah, it does come across that you just plain hate Gaga, that's why people are commenting on it and wondering why you bother with her.

EHRLICH: It’s funny, because at the time, that show marked a resurgence in pop of the artfulness of David Bowie–era glam-rock, but it also sort of presaged a lot of the theatricality that we’d gone on to see in Madonna’s shows and even today with Lady Gaga. When you see, for example, Lady Gaga, do you feel any kind of kinship and connection to what she’s doing? Or does it just feel like a totally different world to you?

BUSH: I don’t know, really. I think in a lot of ways it’s something that has a strong connection, doesn’t it? If you’re going to be singing, dance and song seem to go very well together on stage, don’t they? That’s the whole vaudeville thing. I haven’t actually seen a Lady Gaga tour, but I do think she’s very good.

She-Who-Is-All has spoken. She-Who-Is-All approves of Lady Gaga.

1783089_o.gif

beaütiful dirty rich

Edited by Paj!

Yes! More of this.

My absolute favorite thing about her -- whenever she takes off her sunglasses. Magic occurs.

I don't understand why she performs Edge of Glory live. It's so difficult to sing, and isn't even that impressive to hear when it's done well.

I don't understand why she performs Edge of Glory live. It's so difficult to sing, and isn't even that impressive to hear when it's done well.
Never thought that myself... thought the album version she performed on American Idol and PaulOGrady were great, as was the piano version at Radio1BigWeekend.

Her voice will deteriorate a huge amount I'd predict. People who exert their voice so much always do.

Might make an effort to go see the next tour. Specially since I assume/hope she'll dump the majority of the songs from the last 2 albums in favour of her new one.

Specially since I assume/hope she'll dump the majority of the songs from the last 2 albums in favour of her new one.
Not a chance!... and I think she talked the next tour up as the 'Born This Way Ball' in an interview.

It would make for a better show though. I mean the writing style from The Fame to BTW is completely different...she's not as shit for one thing.

I can see her performing most of Born This Way, save maybe a few of the slower ones like Bloody Mary or Electric Chapel. Then all the previous singles except Telephone and Alejandro. And maybe Teeth.

Alejandro is the most BTW of all the songs off Fame Monster though. Her twist on Heavy Metal.

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking The Fame/Monster as one album and BTW the second... with you mainly hoping she'd have a new album out/ready to promote for the next tour.

Yeah she'll keep all the key players from both... and hey... of Beyonce has the nerve to perform Telephone at Glasto [no Beyonce NO... yours was Videophone... if you're gonna force that shit on us you have to deal with it!] I think Gaga will do it on tour.

She said Telephone is the one song of hers she doesn't like.

Alejandro has been replaced by Americano for doing the same thing, but enjoying it more.

YESH!

Please do watch her other performances too. Taratata seems to bring the best out in here. One thing that always bothers me though is I don't understand why she doesn't show-off on the piano!

The stuff that she plays I've literally picked up in 14 minutes. It's pretty silly given that she has been learning the piano since she was like four years of age (thereabouts). I'd love a good boppy piano tune. The closest we've gotten is her Scott Joplin rag on Taratata 2 years back :(

Worth a watch if you missed it from the Big Weekend a while ago.

I love her singing about St. Andrews.

I love. I love how the simplistic teenage-y lyrics add to the moroseness.

One thing that always bothers me though is I don't understand why she doesn't show-off on the piano!

She just wants you to love her for the way she is.

She just wants you to love her for the way she is.

tina-turner-shrug-o.gif

Guy can't help liking a good piano piece.

- - - - -

Realisation today.

My hair is Black.

But Jesus is the new black.

So, my Hair is Jesus.

Yet, I am my Hair.

So...I am Jesus?

Realisation today.

My hair is Black.

But Jesus is the new black.

So, my Hair is Jesus.

Yet, I am my Hair.

So...I am Jesus?

Lol. :grin:

I realised today in the Hairdresser that only played Gaga songs that are under-appreciated or -talked about, that I Like It Rough is her best.

I think it's quite impressive live, judging from the Paul O Grady show. It also really shows how much of a better singer she is compared to the likes of Rihanna and Katy Perry. The latter in particular STRAINS the hell outta her voice during songs like Firework and it isn't very good live

I agree. I found this extremely impressive. I loved the slight theatrics to it too!

Haha, the Mam and Da watched the repeat of the Monster Ball HBO special last night. Completely converted. My Mam keeps calling me whenever Gaga comes on the radio :p She was literally shaking her head, (in disbelief?), after she saw the show and whispered "oh my god...oh my god...that was brilliant".

Right Job.

Separate note; I'm loving the new teal hair colour.