Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Final Fantasy Official Thread

Stocka

^ looks pretty nice, but, sadly the trees and other random objects seem to be simple cutboard paper signs(specially up close). not real 3D, kinda like mode7 "cheat".

Also the floor textures are better/crisper in Tales of the Tempest, sot to mention the models, the ones in FF3 almost have no facial detail oposed to the immense personality they feature in TotT, but I guess it's unfair to compair them this way since TotT is being made now, and FF3 is a remake from a game from 1990. but speaking generally... I find TotT more beatiful so far...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That trailer was very nice.

I just restarted FFII there because I was too weak to finish off the big final bossman before due to not really bothering to level up the magic spells of my team. This time shall be different though I cant see me getting this done and dusted for FFIV's release... bah stupid lifes just not long enough is it!?

• 2 weeks later...
Square Enix has finally confirmed that the DS remake of Final Fantasy III will no longer come out in Japan during July, instead it will launch on 24th August, 2006

Hopefully that won't delay the US/EU date, as it most likely will.

Few posts up I posted

Yeah many are saying its speculation as S-E just have Sept down on their site. Some import sites still have it down as November release and apparently Gamefront.de have said that S-E have announced that the Japanese date is 08/24/06. Unless they are going for a worldwide release it still semms pretty unrealistic for the yanks to get the game a few weeks after Japan, especially with S-E track record for releasing games.

Dont get me wrong I want the game ASAP and I hope that Sept is the correct date but I just dont want to get my hopes up and be shot down. S-E do that alot to me....*wonders where the hell KH2 is *

Looking good - I hope they release it here right after exams next year, that's when I'm expecting it.

I'm also looking forwar to FFVI as many people say it's the best one - can't wait to see what all the fus is about. Was there any news of a release at e3?

Looking good - I hope they release it here right after exams next year, that's when I'm expecting it.

I'm also looking forwar to FFVI as many people say it's the best one - can't wait to see what all the fus is about. Was there any news of a release at e3?

I played FF6 on the PSONE and I dint really enjoy it. I finished the game but I couldnt understand why everyone raved on about it. Maybe it was one of those games you had to play at the time to truly understand how good it was.

Guest Stefkov

if anyone has the new ONM watch the DVD it has some FF 3 on it, even though its not mainly in game fooage it looks frigi sweet, like FF advent children little movie for it. looks immense. then onto some gameplay footage it looks really really cool

ff6 on the ps one was a bit dodgy, load times and all but you're in a position where for example you've played mario 64 all you're life then you play a snes version for the first time. It just doesn't fit unless you're really into it and a bit open minded, i personally thought ff6 was great, so many side quests and little extra things

• 2 weeks later...