N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 17: 1, 2, you know what to do.

Haden

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, certainly didn't expect 4-1 away win. Done the double over Bayern Bru, out of the relegation zone for now but not sure for how long. Hope scored a goal and 2 assists in his 100th game for the match :)

I don't know what the hell went wrong with my team in those 2 matches... Flabbergasted.

Drop everything and Read the allegory to another Xpert Story, Week 6

zelda5.jpg

Battlestar Odwinica 2-1 Bayern Bru

Odwinica secured a good home win against tough opposition in Bru. Odwinica played a 4-4-2 against a counter attacking 5-3-2 Bru. The first half was very quiet with only 1 chance as the sides felt each other out. MacCalman struck for Bru with a header that bounced in off the post to put Bru ahead. Bru tried to hold out but a superb Bello set up Tygesen to curl in a beauty of a long range shot. 3 minutes later Odwinica struck a knock out blow as Sherawat fed Oy a great through ball, he took it past the goalie to make it 2-1. Odwinica closed Bru down after this and took the 3 points. Bru will be disappointed but on the balance of it Odwinica deserved the victory, Bru only had 1 chance to 4 for Odwinica.

Edd Kirby Athletic 2-2 Mcoys Sons

Athletic and the Sons drew in a blistering match that was high in drama and entertainment. Athletic stuck with their normal 4-4-2 formation while the Sons went for an aggressive 4-3-3 set up. The Sons looked good from the start even after Fitzgerald was badly injured. Before the half closed Athletic came under more and more pressure, Heckingbottom was in blistering form and set up Curtis for a long range shot and then Rufus for a tap in to make it 2-0. The Sons maintained their attacking efforts in the 2nd half but Athletic began to counter them knowing they needed goals fast. On the 72nd minute Tonser crossed it in for Hill to score with a great diving header. However the Sons kept attacking and midfielder Brailey was sent off for Athletic after a 2nd yellow card trying to stop a Sons attack with a barge. It looked like the Sons would wrap up a much needed famous win, however McKenna with a minute to go whipped in a corner that Saeys headed in to rapturous scenes from the home fans. The Sons fought for their lives and made 8 chances to only 4 for Athletic. However it shows the spirit of this team and why they are at the top of the table that they salvaged a draw with 10 men.

Happenstance FC 1-0 Silverdale Hotpot

Happenstance earned their first win of the season against fellow promoted side Silverdale. Both teams played 4-4-2 but it was Happenstance with 8 chances to 4 that looked more inventive. It was only a great performance by Lacey that kept Silverdale in the game after the first half, he saved 5 chances. Silverdale had a youth striker on and failed to make an impact, with 9 minutes left Happenstances efforts paid off as Curtis whipped in a ball for Falco to blast home. Happenstance fans let out a cheer of relief! Is it to late to kick start their campaign? For Silverdale they wished they would have hung on for a valuable away point.

Roostophe Rovers 3-3 Haden United

N.W.O vs Nexus was on the agenda here as Rovers battled United to a great draw. Rovers played an aggressive 3-4-3 against an equally attacking 4-3-3 from United. Weesle struck first for United with a header before Froberg headed one in for Rovers to make it 1-1. Mazzoleni in the 2nd half was the next one with a headed goal to give the hosts the lead, before even more headers just before the end from Weesle and Marconossi swung the lead back to United! But it was guess what? A header! That got Rovers the draw when Mazzoleni found the back of the net a second time with a diving header to make it 3-3. A captivating match were air power seemed to win out, United will be pleased with the away draw the neutral will have been pleased to watch this match.

Dysonian Wanderers 0-3 Essex Elites

The Elites are many peoples dark horse choice for the championship this season and results like this show why. Wanderers played 3-5-2 against a standard Elites 4-4-2 set up. Wanderers were it has to be said awful, they made 0 chances as they tested several youngsters who failed to impress. Their has often been a discussion about the lack of a good youth system in this team and this match may highlight those concerns. The Elites made 7 chances as they looked superior in every area of the pitch. Fakaj scored with a long range effort, then Pollard supplied Cotino with a headed goal before the captain Hooke sealed the game with a blistering long range drive. It was everything the Elites deserved and a worrying game for Wanderers fans.

Most Important Result – Dysonian Wanderers 0-3 Essex Elites, the Elites get a great away win against a sub par Wanderers side.

Turned on Style – Essex Elites, their win was effortless and full of creativity.

Player of the Day – Jez Heckinbottom, Mcoys Sons, the veteran controlled the midfield to help earn the Sons a vital point.

Edited by Haden

Finally I'm in there! :p

I think we should get everyone to send you perhaps Haden, or even me or anyone a pm before the start of the season on who they think will be relegated and promoted, then at the end we could just create a few statistics/ reveal a who was closest. Make it interesting to see what people think.

Just a random thought.

I think we should get everyone to send you perhaps Haden, or even me or anyone a pm before the start of the season on who they think will be relegated and promoted, then at the end we could just create a few statistics/ reveal a who was closest. Make it interesting to see what people think.

Just a random thought.

Hmm, good idea. Will be interesting to say the least.

Just a random thought.

Yeh that sounds like a great idea! If you would like to do it next season feel free would be very fun.

Seriously struggling to get by this season. I'll take three draws out of 4 games with the big two for the season though, I can't complain. I'm sure Haden is more irritated he's dropped 4 points against me than I am :heh:

Still, it looks like it's gonna start getting scrappy at the bottom of the table. This can't end well for me or Mcoy.

I woke up this morning, went on xpert eleven and realised what I posted last night thinking I must how stupid it probably sounded. Thanks for actually liking the idea! :p

I thought it was stupid. ;)

I also think the game is stupid at the moment.

Scrap that, 17 4 forward! FUCKING YAAASSS!

Expecting to completly annihilate Rez tomorrow. Hopefully Madpool will kick Rising Phoenix' ass.

Do anyone want to sell me a decent keeper? Got two million now, and should have about 3 million at the season end.

I'll do my best ;)

Got another narrow home win! Sold one of my strikers for millz. Going to build the bank to mcoy-sized proportions... maybe :P I'll be needing a quality keeper in a few seasons so I'll save for that, I think. I shall continue my faildive for now, and await my strikers to find their form in 3 season's time!

Got another narrow home win! Sold one of my strikers for millz. Going to build the bank to mcoy-sized proportions... maybe :P I'll be needing a quality keeper in a few seasons so I'll save for that, I think. I shall continue my faildive for now, and await my strikers to find their form in 3 season's time!

Mcoy's the fucking bank. Mcoy's going to get in debt and you're going to pay him out.