N-Europe

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Diageo

A person with shinigami eyes doesn't need people to not see him. Much safer to walk past them on the street than hide on their roof until they come home.

I think it is written as in we are all having a meeting, and we get reports then use the day phase to discuss them and any other evidence we might have gotten by ourselves.

That's very true. Unless he thinks it'd be a risk of some sort but I very much doubt that and I think you are right. I'm not liking this guy on the roof at all though, who could it be? What's more, could this mean that whoever is on the house could be targeting Eddie or could he be targeting someone else who Eddie wanted to target? Damn, I'm getting my thinking on! :yay:

I would love to know more about these other houses though. We know about the Elmgreen rooftop and Jayseven's bugged car, is there anything else people would like to add if they can? : peace:

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<sigh>

Tando akwi Estou vu UM deja.

Gosto ú fè Que vwa fazendo com esta Kamera Diageo.

Por enquanto Inyon Ewopeyen Que digo Inyon Ewopeyen suspeito Que o Cara èbda telhado yon Ser responsável pela mina condição.

E Jonnas, Inyon Ewopeyen estou inclinado yon ir jent Plano seu com, mas vamo mensagem Ter Diageo privada primèyro ELE.

This is really odd. Half of this is in portuguese, but I see misspelled words and gibberish terms. It must be a Luso-American creole, from what I read (Saramacano and Lanc-Patuá are options, but it's hard to find anything about those).

Couldn't it have been an African Creole? Those are way easier to understand when written :heh:

Anyway, what I gather is:

"<sigh> I am here feeling a deja vu

I like what you are doing with the camera, Diageo

For now I say I suspect that the dude on the roof is responsible for my condition

And Jonnas, I am inclined to go with your plan, but let's talk with Diageo through PMs, first"

Ok, I just typed all of this not knowing what "Inyon Ewopeyen" was, but it makes sense it is a French Creole variation of "Union Européenne", that is, European Union a.k.a. EU, and "Eu" means "I" (as in "myself") in Portuguese, which probably means it is, indeed, something that went through more than one language on Google Translate.

Woot! :yay: My knowledge of Portuguese and French cracked the message!

...Protection, please? :heh:

I'd like to know how this shadowy person got on top of the SFU its quite worrying to be honest considering its on lockdown when the last person leaves. Does this mean that it was one of us standing there?

Is that from the Death Note series or does it say it in the introduction?

I don't want you to think the world Diageo is making is ENTIRELY like the death note one. I doubt he took what you said into account...unless I'm wrong...

Reports

There has been a report of a dark haired man on the roof of 22 Elmgreen Drive, he was spotted there by neighbours who were concerned about burglary and called the police.

The man is on someone's house, not the SFU building. I think at the end when he said there was a low number of reports it meant some people didn't send in a pm, which would have given us more information.

Ellmeister you seem particularly confused, so here's the situation:

1.There is a killer(called Kira) who possesses a notebook(called the death note). To kill someone he writes there name in the notebook while picturing their face(to avoid killing everyone with the same name).

2. This means that to kill you he needs your name and your face. He is killing religious leaders right now but in the show he killed any people who tried to find his identity. We are the Special Forces Unit(SFU) who have to find and arrest him. He will want to kill us.

3. In the show people could trade half their remaining lifespan in order to gain the shinigami eyes and be able to tell people's names just by looking at their face. Kira has this option, and anyone else who has a death note, I'm not sure anyone has taken it up yet though.

4. We go investigate/track/whatever every night and our reports are put on the table of the SFU HQ during the daytime for us to discuss. Our job is to arrest Kira.

Okay, I understand logically it would make sense and you may be following your character, I was trying to ensure I know what it means for the game though sorry : peace:

He just wants to know what he is doing on the roof, it's shifty :p

The man is on someone's house, not the SFU building. I think at the end when he said there was a low number of reports it meant some people didn't send in a pm, which would have given us more information.

Ellmeister you seem particularly confused, so here's the situation:

1.There is a killer(called Kira) who possesses a notebook(called the death note). To kill someone he writes there name in the notebook while picturing their face(to avoid killing everyone with the same name).

2. This means that to kill you he needs your name and your face. He is killing religious leaders right now but in the show he killed any people who tried to find his identity. We are the Special Forces Unit(SFU) who have to find and arrest him. He will want to kill us.

3. In the show people could trade half their remaining lifespan in order to gain the shinigami eyes and be able to tell people's names just by looking at their face. Kira has this option, and anyone else who has a death note, I'm not sure anyone has taken it up yet though.

4. We go investigate/track/whatever every night and our reports are put on the table of the SFU HQ during the daytime for us to discuss. Our job is to arrest Kira.

He just wants to know what he is doing on the roof, it's shifty :p

None of that was new to me, but thanks for letting everyone else who may not have known. I'm not confused by what is going on, I am confused by Ryuk's connection between the flavour texts of the religious deaths and someone on a roof. And also someone on a roof and locked doors.

If he has some idea I would like to hear about any possible connection that's all!

What do you mean "let's talk with Diageo through pms"? Are you guys on a team? I thought the plan meant voting for Aqui1a... Also you can't be protected from kills :p

It is possible that Google translator fucked up part of the translation, and Sméagol meant he had something he needed to ask Diageo first.

Regarding protection... We don't know that! :heh:

Mwen vle di Aqui1a dwe bay opòtinite la an premye. Diageo pral voye yon mesaj, cho, li ka reponn sa.

Man, I don't see traces of Portuguese here.

The first phrase, I think, says we should give aqui1a a chance to defend himself (I think. I'm just going through my knowledge of French and making assumptions and leaps).

The second one seems to imply that he sent a PM to Diageo, and is awaiting an answer.

NEW POST: Also, Ryuk, are you concerned about the guy on the roof because that was your house, or something? Because I don't think that had anything to do with the SFU.

Sorry, went to bed early last night...

Looks like Smeagol's been derped...the dark-haired man is the most suspicious to me right now. Anyone have info about him? If the SFU have things like cameras and surveillance technology, why is this dude just standing on the roof? Maybe he was trying to break in/steal something/attack someone? I'm assuming he wasn't trying to kill, since the person with the Death Note could just stay at home and write in it peacefully...

Sorry, went to bed early last night...

You're lying, it says in the write-up that you entered 22 Elmgreen Drive during the night!

I think he might have bugged the house in some way, but without more information I don't think we can say what the dark-haired man was doing. Let's just assume it was Batman for now.

I seem to remmber a report saying that if one person has the eyes and another that person would beable to tell who person A is because there names are no longer visable to the 2nd person wearing the eyes perhaps one of us should try and get a hold of this note book and make the deal?

I suggest people start watching the anime just to get a general idea of what this game is actully about, you only need to watch part 1 and 2 really, you can find them on youtube and they are only 20 minutes each.

It was reported that when the person holds the notebook there name disapears from the people that have previously made the shimigami eye deal, this was how the 2nd kira was able to find the 1st one.

Do we still have the previous notebooks from the previous case or were they all destroyed?

I suggest people start watching the anime just to get a general idea of what this game is actully about, you only need to watch part 1 and 2 really, you can find them on youtube and they are only 20 minutes each.

It was reported that when the person holds the notebook there name disapears from the people that have previously made the shimigami eye deal, this was how the 2nd kira was able to find the 1st one.

Do we still have the previous notebooks from the previous case or were they all destroyed?

I know, I've watched the anime. What I mean is, the thing where someone with shinigami eyes can easily find other people with notebooks... That's irrelevant. We don't know who has the eyes or the notebook, and if the group had one, we'd know.

Anyway, the only lead we have is Aqui1a, and that's on the base on him not being active.