N-Europe

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Diageo

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm keeping my vote on Rummy/Eddie, due to stolen papers from my house.

Also, Zell, revealing your name was a risky move. The mafia can now kill you, if they see your face.

Anyway, if anybody has a suggestion, about a dead person that might have info, we can have Zell talk to them.

Zell, can you only do it in the night, or does it happen during the day?

I asked Rez who killed him, but his response was that he did, he forgot his parachute.

I don't think most people know who killed them. ReZ could only know the people that ever looked at his face, or knew his name.

But it's all a moot point, Tales confessed to the crime himself :heh:

Also, Zell, can you only use this power once per day, or can you use it as often as you'd like?

... Yeah, I'm completely clueless here. What about Rummy? There's still the affair with him and the little black book.

I'm afraid I can't tell you anything about the little black book, because I didn't get any record of Rummy's past actions. Am I correct in saying that it was The Peeps who said that? Or was that before he replaced dan-likes-trees? Maybe you should ask him.

What about the cameras that caught him stealing papers from my house (and others)? Rummy has evaded the question multiple times, and Eddie has not answered them, either.

Arrest: EddieColeslaw

I want to drive the point home, but I'm still awaiting Zell.

I'm a House Investigator. I assume I search people's houses, and that apparently involves taking whatever I deem suspicious. Again, I didn't get a list of Rummy's past night actions (am I supposed to?), so I couldn't tell you what he did, even if I wanted it. It seems that he investigated the houses he was seen entering (cameras).

Ok, just to clarify, Hayley Fraemain is ReZ, right? I'm concerned about the 29 Northbrook Drive "figure" as well. Can anyone confirm that this isn't something sinister? I'm convinced that there are two types of deaths: "proper" ones like ReZ's, where it's listed in the day write-up with a picture, name and story, and ones like mine and ReZ's roommate (my helmet had to be removed, and a message was left for ReZ). Did anyone notice that? Is it possible that there are multiple Kiras/serial killers??

What the hell has happened to Ryuk as well?

I said this ages ago, in one of the last few posts before I died, but no one took note :weep:

I asked Rez who killed him, but his response was that he did, he forgot his parachute.

Lol. I honestly can't think of how your power can be used effectively, because everyone who died is going to say something like this...

[..]

Again, I didn't get a list of Rummy's past night actions (am I supposed to?), so I couldn't tell you what he did, even if I wanted it.

[..]

Yes, you're taking over a role, you should know everything about it.. PM Diageo.

Also, perhaps Nintendohnut is a good target for Zell's power.

Had a post written out and then two blue screens...

When Rummy was Rummy, Peeps was controlled to vote for him. But it was a shit vote and easy to see through, and kinda made me think it was done to give him an alibi. But I started thinking he was innocent after a while. But I don't believe you got no target list unless Diageo is mistaken. Ask him for it.

So Rez's character wrote her name, address and time of death on a yellow note before jumping... Is that what they do in the movie? Would kinda like to know the time of death. Probably wouldn't be useful but you never know.

Is it possible that Ryuk was set to die in like 8 turns and isn't allowed talk until then? Nah that would be stupid :p Talk dammit!

Dazz claimed to be able to read auras before, then died the following day. I think he was controlled when he said it, and that Tales knew someone who had the power to read auras. Why didn't he kill Zell if he knew his power? Could Zell be mafia? Maybe he gave up ownership of the book to Tales and that resulted in the amnesia. Notice that Zell has his memories back all of a sudden now that Tales died? I think Zell has the note back.

Tales not having amnesia is explained by him lending it to the next person rather than giving up ownership. All assuming the death note has the same rules as in the anime of course.

Vote: Zell

remove vote Getting other people's opinions ftw!

Dazz claimed to be able to read auras before, then died the following day. I think he was controlled when he said it, and that Tales knew someone who had the power to read auras. Why didn't he kill Zell if he knew his power? Could Zell be mafia? Maybe he gave up ownership of the book to Tales and that resulted in the amnesia. Notice that Zell has his memories back all of a sudden now that Tales died? I think Zell has the note back.

I thought Zell had lost his memories at the very beginning of the game, by default?

Zell, can you tell us what caused you to lose your memories?

P.S. PMed Diageo about getting a target list.

Ok, I hope this makes sense/is correct:

ACTIVE:

Rummy (replaced by EddieColeslaw)

dan-likes-trees (replaced by The Peeps)

Jonnas

heroicjanitor

Cube

Ellmeister

mr-paul

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Ryuk

Sméagol

Zell

ARRESTED:

Aqui1a

jayseven

MadDog (replaced by Tales)

DEAD:

ReZourceman

The Peeps (replaced dan-likes-trees)

Tales (replaced MadDog)

Nintendohnut

Dazz

EddieColeslaw (replaced Rummy)

Oh, and the deaths aren't in order because I'm lazy :p

I'll fill in what I know about dead/arrested people/replaced people from my notes. I'll keep info of people still alive off of the list right now just in case it gives anything away to mafia.

[1] The Peeps

[2] dan-likes-trees - NOW THE PEEPS

[3] Aqui1a [Arrested] Long dark haired girl.

[4] jayseven [Arrested] White haired woman, 4 Seafield

[5] Jonnas

[6] MadDog [NOW TALES] Blonde girl

[7] Nintendohnut, not breathing properly. 345 Foxborough, pale, ginger, spikey

[8] Dazz claimed to read auras, green hair, Charles Enviont, famous actor

[9] Tales 16 Meadow View - Amber Stone, Lawyer

[10] EddieColeslaw

[11] heroicjanitor

[12] Cube

[13] Ellmeister

[14] Rummy

[15] ReZourceman college student, hacker, 19 Parkmore, Hayley Fraemain

[16] mr-paul

[17] Dannyboy-the-Dane

[18] Ryuk

[19] Sméagol

[20] Zell

Forgot to put in that Eddie is dead, thief, 16 Meadow View, ex priest, blue hair.

And now Rummy is EddieColeslaw.

Sorry I got all the formatting wrong, but you get the idea! S is strikethrough!

But even if Jonnas is good, that doesn't mean Zell definitely got his memories back because of the hospital. He got them back as soon as Tales was arrested... It's very suspicious to me.

When I took Zell to the hospital, my PM said he regained his memories, but he said it would take a full day to get them back. I'm not discounting the possibility that he's joined the mafia due to regaining the memories, but I'll give the chance to prove it.

Zell, can you speak with Nintendohnut, and ask what the deal with his role was? Why was he dead, who was he working with, did he have any goals?

Change Arrest: Ryuk

While I wait for Eddie to receive her PM, I'll pressure Ryuk a bit. If he's paying any attention to the game, he'll respond. If not, I have no problem voting for an inactive.

I don't really believe Tales would have a breakdown and hinder the mafia. Would be fairly selfish really, so I think it was planned. I think Jonnas, Zell and Tales are mafia and planned to have Zell's memories return today. I know Jonnas has doctor powers, and can apparently send people to the hospital for electroshock therapy while he's at it(just not believing it really :p) but it is too much of a coincidence imo. Zell what have you been doing all game?

What other uses would Jonnas' doctor-power have, actually? Everyone else seems to have their memories intact...can he bring people back to life?

I could try to target The Peeps to see how that turns out. I'm a bit scared of showing him my face, though.

I don't really believe Tales would have a breakdown and hinder the mafia. Would be fairly selfish really, so I think it was planned. I think Jonnas, Zell and Tales are mafia and planned to have Zell's memories return today. I know Jonnas has doctor powers, and can apparently send people to the hospital for electroshock therapy while he's at it(just not believing it really :p) but it is too much of a coincidence imo. Zell what have you been doing all game?

In no particular order:

1. In this conspiracy of yours, where do ReZ, mr-paul, Dannyboy and Sméagol fit, again? Because they aren't basing themselves on that singular case of sending Zell to the hospital.

Also, if your doors weren't so closed, you would've cleared my name by now.

2. I was accusing Tales before you were. I started accusing you when I formed that crazy theory in my head. I never stopped suspecting Tales, please stop acting like I'm in league with him.

3. Zell has been amnesiac. He said so himself a few days back. I only helped him a bit afterwards because I made a mental note and forgot about his amnesia (lol) for a day or two.

4. What do you mean by Tales' breakdown?