N-Europe

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Diageo

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tales, if you'd divulge this: those controlled people, are they dead for all intents and purposes? Or can do still do some things and / or post on their own behalf?

Just out of curiosity, hero, what list of adresses do you have? I assume you've collected these from the targets of your accomplices? Again, just curious, I've got a list myself, and am just wondering how much you know. Perhaps we can complement eachother if needed.

And with that said, I'm just going to put it out there:

29 Northbrook Drive is The Peeps address.

I highly doubt the mafia has reanimated corpses on their behalf. Nintendohnut was dead from the beginning of the game, I think. And I really don't know what to make of The Peeps being equally "dead".

Anyway, I'll wait until everyone has their PMs, and Zell says something, before starting to throw accusations.

Well, ReZ is a different case it seems. He didn't appear to be a corpse. So perhaps he was under the influence of a different controlling ability?

In Death Note, anyone with a Death Note can control the actions of a victim, before they die. It's what Tales did to ReZ, he forced him to vote for Herojan, and "programmed" his death to this morning. It's likely that Death Note owners can control their night actions, as well.

[1] The Peeps

[2] dan-likes-trees

[3] Aqui1a [Arrested]

[4] jayseven [Arrested]

[5] Jonnas

[6] MadDog

[7] Nintendohnut

[8] Dazz

[9] Tales [Arrested]

[10] EddieColeslaw

[11] heroicjanitor

[12] Cube

[13] Ellmeister

[14] Rummy

[15] ReZourceman

[16] mr-paul

[17] Dannyboy-the-Dane

[18] Ryuk

[19] Sméagol

[20] Zell

11 people active.

Or did I miss something?

I believe the person who said that was under influence of of the Death Note and died the following day.

What about the cameras that caught him stealing papers from my house (and others)? Rummy has evaded the question multiple times, and Eddie has not answered them, either.

Arrest: EddieColeslaw

I want to drive the point home, but I'm still awaiting Zell.

And with that said, I'm just going to put it out there:

29 Northbrook Drive is The Peeps address.

Would that be the address otherwise known as Sparks Mansion?

I believe that Tales and EddieColeslaw both live at 16 Meadow View if that's any help.

Or did I miss something?

I thought The Peeps was dead.

I believe that Tales and EddieColeslaw both live at 16 Meadow View if that's any help.

I thought The Peeps was dead.

Tales, Peeps and EddieColeslaw all died and came back as different players. Eddie is Rummy, the others are dan-likes-trees and MadDog, but I can't recall which one of them was which.

What about the cameras that caught him stealing papers from my house (and others)? Rummy has evaded the question multiple times, and Eddie has not answered them, either.

Arrest: EddieColeslaw

I want to drive the point home, but I'm still awaiting Zell.

Well, I'd still like to know as well, I think. I don't know what's more pressing though. I'd like to know what's going on at The Peeps house as well..

But I might as well join oyu on this wagon for a little bit of pressure, we can question The Peeps later. (On a sidenote, I was sure he was viewing the thread a few minutes ago).

Out of curiosity though, any reason you want to hear from Zell? Or is that not something you want to reveal? (or has it to do with your power again?)

What the hell has happened to Ryuk as well?

I wondered myself a few days ago. I've seen him posting on the forum in other threads, so he is online. So either there's something wrong with his character, or he doesn't care for the game anymore. But with an avatar like his..

[..]

I dunno.. Is it? Is it relevant?

Out of curiosity though, any reason you want to hear from Zell? Or is that not something you want to reveal? (or has it to do with your power again?)

I helped him regain his memories. I'm expecting him to tell us what he knows now. He has to know something...