N-Europe

Firefly Mafia - Game Thread

Cube

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The part about Jonnas is from my power. I targeted him.

The note, however, isn't mine. Though I have received a note two nights, the first night which said Diageo is in love, and last night which was described as a barely legible note from a witness of Ellmeister's murder. Perhaps this will show the person that speaks funny today was one of those who targeted Ell?

I'm just reporting what I've been told. I have no reason to believe it is false, all my other information is accurate as far as I'm aware.

What is your character?

As an aside, I am still slightly wary of Nintendohnut perhaps having a survival win condition.

From the way he's been telling people to redirect to him, it's been in the back of my mind that his win condition is to get a certain amount of people/a specific person to target him or something. That's if he even is neutral.

I'm guessing there's no indication of where this note comes from?

Now, just wait a second. I am Danielle. I'm a little girl, and my power is to prevent people from being misdirected or roleblocked (which has not been useful thus far)

I targeted Nintendohnut in my first night (didn't work), Dannyboy on the second (the same night he roleblocked me, which means I was the little girl he molested entertained), Ellmeister on the third night, Heroicjanitor on the 4th night and 5th nights.

And if it helps, my role PM tells me my father George is part of the mafia.

Cube you should really link the write-ups in the OP :p

On the second night he is described as a young girl playing with her teddies, it doesn't really sounds murderous. Also I was told you do nothing of interest mr-paul... Would you describe yourself as a kind woman? I don't see the redirector doing anything last night so I'm suspicious and want to check I got the right person.

Yeah, I am described in my PM as a kind and caring woman who people find it easy to speak to.

It does look innocent on night 2, but he doesn't appear in the write-ups the next couple of nights until last night when I targeted him so his targets for those nights could easily be made up.

I'm guessing you are the frail man?

So HeroicJanitor has information that is wrong, and mr-paul apparently has information that is wrong too. Can anyone get some solid information around here?

Did anyone die the night Jonnas got roleblocked? His power sounds strange, I think he might be lying.