N-Europe

The Pirate Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is my vote there twice????

I'm starting to doubt whether you are mafia or not Dohnut! I'm sure you are but there's a tiny little doubt there, which there always is with you, as you're a good player. I'm sure Jonnas and Cube are mafia more but that is purely on hunches. There is more evidence on you which is why i'm voting for you. I paired him with you but I suspect that if you are good he and Cube are jumping on your feelings to make you think they are on your wavelength.

Jonnas is a thief. Nothing beneficial about that and he seems evil to me. If you really are townie and are willing to change your vote to Jonnas, I will stop going after you for now.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

I said that, between Dohnut and J7, J7 is more likely to turn out mafia.

The one I'm trying to get lynched is ReZ, who was roleblocked in a night where the mafia didn't/couldn't kill.

That said, I'll vote for Jayseven if the majority gets closer. But I stand by my suspicion of ReZ.

I'm so sorry for missing your question, Nintendohnut. My character is Guybrush Threepwood and my power is that I can use a bottle of beer that protects me from ghosts, whatever that means. I've used it but nothing has happened so far.

Nintendohnut, except for your suspicions, do you have anything to suggest that Jayseven is mafia? What I mean is, have you found out something apart from what is said in his posts? Did you target him or something? You seem to be very confident that he is and I was just wondering what you have been shown to make you so sure or are you not allowed to say?

Also, Nintendohnut, you can say "Vote for him and if I'm wrong, lynch me" but it kind of seems that it would be childish to do so if you are wrong and I doubt people will vote for you because of that, unless they call your bluff. I'm not saying you are telling the truth but I'm not saying you're lying either, I'm just a little unsure, hence why I have questions. I really want to believe you and I am 60% sure you're good but I just need the questions answered to ease my thoughts of doubt.

My vote still stands for Jonnas because I think it's about as close as we have gotten to getting mafia today and I am a little bit suspicious of him.

Changevote: heroijan

Satisfied?

nintendohnut; I am swayed now :P YOu said you were a young, bearded peg-legged guy even though pegleg pete isn't young and doesn't really have a beard, but you've gone for my weakness - semantics.

my role; redirector. People who direct me will target my target instead. I thought I was the epic pirate but now I genuinely can't tell who I am in any of the write-ups. I can guarentee you that I am not evil in any way whatsoever, and I think there are several people here that are hoodwinking us -- jonnas and cube for starters.

nintendohnut; I am swayed now :P YOu said you were a young, bearded peg-legged guy even though pegleg pete isn't young and doesn't really have a beard, but you've gone for my weakness - semantics.

my role; redirector. People who direct me will target my target instead. I thought I was the epic pirate but now I genuinely can't tell who I am in any of the write-ups. I can guarentee you that I am not evil in any way whatsoever, and I think there are several people here that are hoodwinking us -- jonnas and cube for starters.

So wait, your power is whoever targets you will also target the person you target? (Sorry, got a little confused, doesn't take much these days, haha).

Right, I'm glad people are finally seeing sense :) Jay, thanks for roleclaiming, could you please tell me who you targeted on night 4? Also, you seem basically unkillable at night, which seems relatively powerful. I still suspect you I'm afraid, only because you pushed for three days in a row to lynch me :/

Also, Dazz thanks for answering. I don't have anything else against jayseven, no. I was simply suspcious from the way he was acting/not talking/voting for me etc. I did target him on night 4 as he had voted for me that day and I was hoping he would appear in the write-up if I targeted him... but he didn't. that's why I want to know who he targeted that night :)

Also Dazz, Guybrush fits with the 'young pirate' thing, so that's believable enough... but your power seems way off. There's nothing about a protective bottle of beer in the Monkey Island games so why would that protect you from a ghost? And they don't even drink beer in the game... it just doesn't really make sense. At night can you simply just protect yourself and that's it? I'm not saying your lying, but your power just seems really strange

mr-paul - I'm sorry, I'm not going to vote for Jonnas as he is supporting my claims. I know this will probably make you more suspicious but I'm afraid I don't think he's evil. In past mafia games the thief has been good or neutral as well as evil, and I would be thinking he is neutral if it wasn't for the fact we had popeye and tetra who are neutral in this game as well. So I do think he's good (if he was mafia he would be jumping on the bandwagon for me rather than protecting me) and although that may be proved wrong later, I trust him for now.

And while I am certainly not accusing you of anything or voting for you etc, I too would like to know what your win condition is with you being a neutral...

Now would probably be a good time to make a list of people we 'know'

I targetted Rummy on night 4. I have no idea if I'm unkillable or not! Also, if nobody targets me then I get some info on my target. Night 2 nobody targetted me and I learned that Dazz is Jim Hawkins. Night 3 I targetted Smeagol, and found he was Smeagol. Means on nights 1, 4 and 5 I was targetted.

I don't think I am able to give any more info, folks.

POST #2: I don't know anything about Monkey Island, I've never played the games so I honestly don't have a clue of any of it. It was only when I did a quick Google search that I found out who he was, I don't know anything about the root beer thing.

So one of them is lying out of jayseven and Dazz

Jay - you say you get information on targets. What did you get on Smeagol? And did you just get the name of Dazz? Also, why did you wait until now to reveal that. Why was there no big 'OBJECTION!' moment when he claimed a Monkey Island character?

Dazz - what do you have to say about jay's claim that you're lying about your character?

Either Dazz is lying and thinks revealing his real character would seem suspicious (although it doesn't particularly as Jim Hawkins doesn't immediately seem evil) or jayseven is lying and is trying to get him lynched. A third option is that jay is a dumb cop, but I seriously doubt it; a dumb cop usually gets a simple alignment when they investigate, and get the wrong one. I doubt there would be a dumb cop role who found out entirely the wrong character (Peeps would have to make up a character for everyone in the game in that situation, which would be silly).

I targetted Rummy on night 4. I have no idea if I'm unkillable or not! Also, if nobody targets me then I get some info on my target. Night 2 nobody targetted me and I learned that Dazz is Jim Hawkins. Night 3 I targetted Smeagol, and found he was Smeagol. Means on nights 1, 4 and 5 I was targetted.

I don't think I am able to give any more info, folks.

Wait, you said you got information that I'm Jim Hawkins??? :wtf:

Your power is to make others who target you target the person you wanted. Do you have another power that lets you find out what other people's character is? Is there any other power you have?

But I am really confused by that, my character description says I'm Guybrush Threepwood and that I can drink root beer to protect myself from ghosts. Nothing happens though, which is confusing. I think that someone in the game can set ghosts on to me or something, that'd make sense as to why I have this power. Otherwise, it's not much good....

So one of them is lying out of jayseven and Dazz

Jay - you say you get information on targets. What did you get on Smeagol? And did you just get the name of Dazz? Also, why did you wait until now to reveal that. Why was there no big 'OBJECTION!' moment when he claimed a Monkey Island character?

Dazz - what do you have to say about jay's claim that you're lying about your character?

Either Dazz is lying and thinks revealing his real character would seem suspicious (although it doesn't particularly as Jim Hawkins doesn't immediately seem evil) or jayseven is lying and is trying to get him lynched. A third option is that jay is a dumb cop, but I seriously doubt it; a dumb cop usually gets a simple alignment when they investigate, and get the wrong one. I doubt there would be a dumb cop role who found out entirely the wrong character (Peeps would have to make up a character for everyone in the game in that situation, which would be silly).

He said he got information that I was Jim Hawkins on Night 2 so he wouldn't have got it straight away.

I don't know what to say other than I am really confused. I don't think he's lying but, as you said, why no massive 'OBJECTION!' moment? (which is most probably what I would have done).

I did actually have a thought though. What if someone's power was to mess up Jayseven's power, giving him wrong information or something. Farfetched I know but that's all I can come up with other than he wants me lynched. I want to know if Jayseven has other powers.

Yes but that doesn't make sense. If you could target other people and protect them from ghosts that would make slightly more sense. To be honest, I'm not particularly willing to believe you. That said, I still don't totally trust jayseven.

I haven't tried using it on other people. I just assumed that it was for me. I'll try giving it to someone tonight, maybe I can offer it. Maybe my death will be ghosts and I need to prepare for it.

I don't really blame you for not believing me Nintendohnut. After all, it is quite lame...:hmm:.