Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Bad day for my fingers

Stocka

Okay, bit random thread, not much point to it but I've had a crazy day and thought some of you might be interested so please don't reply like 'what a pointless thread' etc. etc.

Okay, it was a typically morning at school, as I walked through door to go into my second lesson i had to hold the door to let someone else though, and then my figners got caught in it(the tight part) and I was like "Shit!Shit fucky fucky shit face" as I pushed the door away to let my finger out. Pain or what. Anyone else who has experienced it will know what I mean.

So I went to the medical office as part of my finger was bleeding(fore finger, left hand) and I was in quite a bit of pain. The woman told me to sit on the seat for 15 mins with an ice pack round my finger, so I did. As it got colder, the pain got worse. :red: But I thought ah well, missing a good 20 minutes of Maths I suppose.

When the 15 mins were up she came in and wrapped up my finger. Went back into maths....rest of the day went like normal....pain wasn't as bad....period 5...last lesson. It was PEM and while we were waiting outside the changing rooms we were playing around with a football, and then someone threw it over my head, i tried to block it with my hand(right hand) and because the ceiling is so low in the PE block I smashed my middle finger on it. "'FUCK Fuckk fuckkk shit ****...etc.'" I'd now messed up my middle finger. Our teacher arrived and said we had a test. On the way to the class the pain seemed to just go, and I couldn't feel it any more. Anyway we got in, started the test, and as I started writing...well..I couldn't. This huge urge of pain started in my finger. I thought it could possibly be broken as I couldn't move it. I couldn't carry on.

[..Off to the medical office I went....:heh:]

Woman goes "You again?! What is it now"

rofl.

I was like "I've done something to my other finger now"....

She was like " :indeed: "

So we went in and repeated the process. Suprisingly, this hurt even more than when I caught the other finger in the door. So there we are..day finished. And I've successfully got my finger caught in a door and sprained(apparently) another.

What a day.I look like a fricking mummy, bandages all over my fingers. I can type however as my finger that got caught in the door is okayish now, and my forefinger on my right hand is fine. I can't write at all though :heh: Should be interesting at school tommorow not being able to write...

Won't be able to play squash and do boxing training like I planned to this week though :angry:

But heh...everything happens for a reason.

Sorry this thread is so random and pointless.... :indeed:

But heh...everything happens for a reason.

Well that's cheery! :yay:

I know somene who caught their finger in a door on a boart and possibly broke it and it scarred. My eye has swollen and my gf pocked my nose today. A day of pain indeed. :heh:

I'm er... sorry for you're fingers? :P Look at the bright side, you can't play videogames, that means you can devote your time to studying!! Yay!

Not really good at this cheering up business am I?

You'd be good at cheering me up, I love studying! :hehe:

Back to my English... then Computing.. then Admin... yay...

If only they were somewhere nice, warm and tight eh? :P

You had better take a trip to Stocka's house....oh and dont forget the KY :idea:

I once shut my fingers in those old slam door trains ermm door. That hurt like hell but i was only about 7 or something so i got loads of sweets from my mum.

I got my fingers 'crushed' in the hinge end at my primary school toilet door before....That CANED!!!!...It was one of those mega heavy doors i think, and one that closes itself.

I hate those huge 'fire doors'...If you were trapped and smoked out, weak etc...you wouldn't even be able to get away from the fucking fire cos they're so heavy.