N-Europe

Battlestar Galactica mafia

Sméagol

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And suddenly my information becomes relevant. I'm a tracker, or more precisely communications officer and I discovered that ReZ targeted Jay last night.

Since Jay has come out with this info of his own accord, I'm inclined to believe him so Vote Lynch: ReZourceman

Also Vote No President

Vote Lync: Rezourceman

Even just to put some pressure on. It's possible, of course, that he was doing something else. But it doesn't look like anyone else was mentioned in the write-up so this could be useful.

Also, if you were ordered to kill Paj it's like that he's good, right?

Vote President: Paj Meen Ah

The Peeps would be another good canidadte actually.

It depends. If the fearsome lady is mafia then they may've considered sending me to kill one of their own, knowing morally I'd rather face the consequences than kill. It's a bit of a stretch, but it does mean that it cannot categorically be said paj is town, though perhaps he is likely to be.

Similarly, we cannot be sure that ReZ is the only person to target me.

It depends. If the fearsome lady is mafia then they may've considered sending me to kill one of their own, knowing morally I'd rather face the consequences than kill. It's a bit of a stretch, but it does mean that it cannot categorically be said paj is town, though perhaps he is likely to be.

Similarly, we cannot be sure that ReZ is the only person to target me.

I seriously doubt they would second guess you and assume you would face the concequences. It would be too much of a risk to kill of their own member. I doubt Paj will reach majority, but I'll leave my vote until something better comes along (probably will go for peeps in the end though)

Hang on a cotton picking minute. I have to target someone and order them to kill people, yes. I chose for Jayseven to kill Paj, yes. This is because I found that a player being voted president is definitely not in Paj's best interests. And thus;

Vote lynch : Paj Meen Ah

Vote Executioner : ReZourceman

What do you mean it's not in his best interests?

Thats literally what I found out, so I can't comment further. In the day phase I can put someone under scrutiny and find out something about them. I chose Paj and as he appeared to be lying (he said something along the lines of wanting to choose someone to be presidentised, but he didn't) I chose him. I am a townie, and I have to choose someone so...yeah. I don't know if anyone can back up my story by confirming that their friends with me on the show or something, and they're a townie....so I'm - Helena Cain, from True Blood. :p

Thats literally what I found out, so I can't comment further. In the day phase I can put someone under scrutiny and find out something about them. I chose Paj and as he appeared to be lying (he said something along the lines of wanting to choose someone to be presidentised, but he didn't) I chose him. I am a townie, and I have to choose someone so...yeah. I don't know if anyone can back up my story by confirming that their friends with me on the show or something, and they're a townie....so I'm - Helena Cain, from True Blood. :p

Are you just joking or are you actually claiming to be a character from True Blood?

What happens if you don't pick someone?

I have to pick someone, so I don't get a choice - because I'm ruthless.

Why should we keep a townie who must order to kill every night?

Well I'd say because A) I have some investigative abilities, and B) I may have found at least one baddie;

Cain wanted to assassinate Adama, so I don't think she's a sympathiser. I'm sticking to my vote.

ORLY. Cylon scum.

($?)

My PM has confused me and ReZ has given a stupid vague answer that doesn't make sense, which doesn't sound like something ReZ would do.

What was so vague? ::shrug:

Anyway, yeah I'm a townie so, thats fine.

Just to get this straight - the Colonial sympathisers are good and the Cylons evil?

And what the heck is a Centurion? Some sort of robot?

Anyway, I don't think I trust ReZ. His story is possible, but a townie having to order a kill every night? That just doesn't sound right to me. Jayseven being a defecter from the apparently evil Cylons who was ordered to kill sounds a lot more plausible to me.

Thus:

Lynch Vote: ReZourceman

President Vote: jayseven

Just to get this straight - the Colonial sympathisers are good and the Cylons evil?

And what the heck is a Centurion? Some sort of robot?

Anyway, I don't think I trust ReZ. His story is possible, but a townie having to order a kill every night? That just doesn't sound right to me. Jayseven being a defecter from the apparently evil Cylons who was ordered to kill sounds a lot more plausible to me.

Thus:

Lynch Vote: ReZourceman

President Vote: jayseven

Yes, but the Cylons can appear as humans. A Centurion: http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Centurion