Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Lost and Found

heroicjanitor

I was walking home late last night, when on the ground was a peculiar sight.

Leather of the shiniest black, lying next to a cigarette pack.

I hesitated, afraid to touch. What if it had aids or some such?

After a sign from the above, I reached for it with a glove.

So yeah on the way home last night I found a purse and a packet of cigarettes. The purse had no id, 50 euros, a tesco club card and a piece of paper with a phone number on it. I rang the number this morning and a girl answered. After confirming it was hers she said she had lost her phone too(I thought it was an accusation for a second, then thought how the hell did you answer) but she said someone else returned that earlier. She was amazed that everything was returned to her and didn't even know her number was in the purse.

I was kinda disappointed when she answered tbh but if I lost something I'd like it to be returned to me. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Hmmm. When I was in college we found a whole bag. We did not do the right thing. I am a bad person (but I most certainly wouldn't keep anything I found these days. I R MATURED)

I always return things in these situations, because I'm afraid that karma will bite me in the ass. Putting her number in the purse was a good idea, I think I'm going to do that with my own wallet now...

Actually you probably won't need to do that....being a man, its very unlikely that you would lose it.