NEurope
heroicjanitor

Lost and Found

I was walking home late last night, when on the ground was a peculiar sight.

Leather of the shiniest black, lying next to a cigarette pack.

I hesitated, afraid to touch. What if it had aids or some such?

After a sign from the above, I reached for it with a glove.

So yeah on the way home last night I found a purse and a packet of cigarettes. The purse had no id, 50 euros, a tesco club card and a piece of paper with a phone number on it. I rang the number this morning and a girl answered. After confirming it was hers she said she had lost her phone too(I thought it was an accusation for a second, then thought how the hell did you answer) but she said someone else returned that earlier. She was amazed that everything was returned to her and didn't even know her number was in the purse.

I was kinda disappointed when she answered tbh but if I lost something I'd like it to be returned to me. Anyone else have this happen to them?

I always return things in these situations, because I'm afraid that karma will bite me in the ass. Putting her number in the purse was a good idea, I think I'm going to do that with my own wallet now...

Hmmm. When I was in college we found a whole bag. We did not do the right thing. I am a bad person (but I most certainly wouldn't keep anything I found these days. I R MATURED)

I always return things in these situations, because I'm afraid that karma will bite me in the ass. Putting her number in the purse was a good idea, I think I'm going to do that with my own wallet now...

Actually you probably won't need to do that....being a man, its very unlikely that you would lose it.

I feel like now is the time to clarify that...I am not a man :) Luckily I don't really lose things because I like to know where everything is.

I feel like now is the time to clarify that...I am not a man :) Luckily I don't really lose things because I like to know where everything is.

Ah, you're an alien. :p

Sirens always remind me of Silent Hill...

Is that you in the pic? :P

No, its Dannyboy! :p

154636_10150336030115581_509970580_16184358_7074734_n.jpg

Danny the man, oh yeah...Retro, I think you just didn't have the balls to post a seducively handsome pic of yourself, eh? ;D

Edited by Ville

Haha!! The meme of the forum? Or ReZ just likes to be creepy and play around with others' photos? :P Gonna have to start stalking the Forum User Photo thread...

I knew she was a girl :)

Just want to add this as Dannyboy's theme tune.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Edited by Diageo

I knew she was a girl :)

Just want to add this as Dannyboy's theme tune.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The truly funny part about that? For a sketch I once danced around in leather pants to that tune! :p

Instant brownie points for being inspired by Yeats!! :D I really do love him :love:

Romantic Ireland's dead and gone.

It's with O'Leary in the grave.

...ah...

The girl I returned the purse to just showed up with a Christmas card and a big box of chocolates :D

That's so nice! :santa: