Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Errors and Problems With Forums

Ashley

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Revolution-Europe Forums database.

Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I'm getting this again all the time when I try to post/edit etc...

Causing duplicate threads/posts!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it looks like the gremlins are back. the whole site is bugged to hell. the same problems as when this thread was created. i am sure someone said it shouldn't happen again. well it has. please fix it and dont take 3 days to do so.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
When I try to post it comes as this all the time The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Yeah, if the post you're trying to submit features less than 10 characters, it won't go through.

To be honest, is a post really worth making if doesn't have more than 10? I think it's really annoying when you have a topic and people post "LOL" or "k". We're trying to cut that out.

Yeah, if the post you're trying to submit features less than 10 characters, it won't go through.

To be honest, is a post really worth making if doesn't have more than 10? I think it's really annoying when you have a topic and people post "LOL" or "k". We're trying to cut that out.

Ashley put

NOW!

The big news is....................

Big news!:

My Veronica mars season two boxset came today, two weeks prior to launch

and I could not quote it

Also why aren't double posts merged anymore?

That was a script for 3.5x, we're now on 3.6x. Im trying to find a new one but I do have a life to work around.

And the database error, seeing as you're the only one, hmm. Ill look into it.

Right I've updated the "tables" as they're called, that normally fixes it when its happening en masse. Let me know how you get on and I'll look into it after work.

• 2 weeks later...

seems to be something wrong with the news forum...? it doesn't seem to be updating itself. the newest thread (rumour about 15th september wii conference) is accessible from the forums' main contents page and can be used and added to ok, but when you go into the actual news forum it is meant to be on it isn't there. it doesn't seem to have updated itself in days in there.

and is anyone having problems with the "add quote" button...?

seems to be something wrong with the news forum...? it doesn't seem to be updating itself. the newest thread (rumour about 15th september wii conference) is accessible from the forums' main contents page and can be used and added to ok, but when you go into the actual news forum it is meant to be on it isn't there. it doesn't seem to have updated itself in days in there.

Its because of the upgrade, we've asked one of our programmers to get on it but they're all busy.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!