Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Happenstance

I must say I'm quite pleased with the amount of content already available for this game and the fact that I'll be getting the rest of the content that's released this year all for £20 makes it even better :) I only really briefly played the multiplayer on Uncharted 2 so even the redone maps seem fresh to me.

Also because I had to buy a £25 PSN card I now have £5.01 left over... any suggestions? I could even be persuaded to buy another £25 card if there's a load of stuff worth purchasing. :D

also 1000th reply, good to see this thread remaining so popular.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say that as such...just had no free time at all....Has meant me playing different games though; Lego Indiana Jones, Start the Party, Dancestar Party and Carnival Island to name a few.

I think I'm going to be sick :P

And @Daft, call it a date.

I wouldn't say that as such...just had no free time at all....Has meant me playing different games though; Lego Indiana Jones, Start the Party, Dancestar Party and Carnival Island to name a few.

Well Lego games are awesome! The Indiana jones ones are probably my least favourite out of the bunch though.

I can't talk much anyway, I have yet to get Uncharted 3...

I think I'm going to be sick :P

And @Daft, call it a date.

I know hahaha sometimes I question my gaming life but at least my girlfriend is remotely interested in them. The next is to convert her over to harder stuff haha.

Well Lego games are awesome! The Indiana jones ones are probably my least favourite out of the bunch though.

I can't talk much anyway, I have yet to get Uncharted 3...

I can't believe you still havn't bought it. Yeah Indiana Jones made the most sense because she has an affinity with the movies.

I can be on from about 8:30PM tonight hopefully, I think it's time I properly joined you all online so I'm gonna add those of you that I know I haven't added yet but can't think for the life of me why aside from the fact that I haven't been as active online on my PS3 as I would have liked to be...

... anyway time to rectify this so @Cube , @Daft and of course @ReZourceman

I'm gonna add you all now assuming that you don't mind? And if you do mind then... then... I guess I'll just be forever alone. ;_;

see you all online hopefully!

:p

Also... @Cookyman I've finally added you too! sorry for not doing so a lot sooner, for what it's worth though I've barely been active online until now so you haven't missed much but I get the feeling that I have. :heh:

If anyone else wants me to add them then let me know. : peace:

Finally getting used to playing the legacy players in the DLC player pool. Having more success using the Ak-47 or G-Mal with Cloaked whereas whenever I'm playing the non DLC player pool I do better with the M9. Quite funny seeing players rage quit in hardcore, only for them to late rejoin the same game:laughing: