Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Happenstance

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Cluster Bomb. We had some good times me and you....but we have to be honest with each other, we've both moved on. You still flash blue and replicate yourself to cover a wide area, but I've fallen in love with the brief but vivid yellow light that has replaced the area in my heart that you used to shine above all else.

xxxx

Truth.

I swear this game is getting buggier and buggier. In the past two days we had that tube section twice in a row (the second time in space), when I first legacied I had a whole game where I got absolutely no cash/experience even though I absolutely owned and just now my negative boosters weren't giving me any cash multiplier bonuses.

It's getting on my nerves (Okay, not the train one, that was just funny).

I had a blast on the multiplayer yesterday, was pretty fun :) first time I'd properly spent a good few hours on it, liking the feel of it very much indeed... the tube level where you start off on top of the moving trains is a bit 'wtf' but it adds diversity I suppose and is part of what makes Uncharted 3 sufficiently different from other games.

So I'll be bringing my copy of the game to a friend's house later, gonna beast a couple of missions and then hit up online (sans headset :( ). If a few of you guys are online I'll be happy to join yaz.

How does the online pass work btw? If I sign in on friend's system and download it, do I get one more download when I sign in on my PS3?

How buggy does this game want to get?! Me Cookie and Rowan got split up about 5 or 6 times trying to get a game. We lose Rowan and then Cookie and I get split up again and we decide fuck it, we'll play these separate matches. Half way through my match the whole thing crashes. And I was destroying the other team.

Sort it the fuck out!!

I miss the old Uncharted 2 ranking system as it used to take ages to level up. I liked the fact it took me months before I reached level 45 ish whereas I'm already 46 in Uncharted 3 even though I've only had the game since Xmas. The gaps to level up should be far higher and I'm a bit disappointing reading online that the level gaps stay the same after you legacy. Hoping I'm not maxed out before more of the FHC DLC is released or for ND to shake up the ranking system.

Why is shoulder switch disabled by default too?

Managed to get Connect Four in 2 successive games last night, shame I didn't have the mission switched on as it'll probably never happen again!

I miss the old Uncharted 2 ranking system as it used to take ages to level up. I liked the fact it took me months before I reached level 45 ish whereas I'm already 46 in Uncharted 3 even though I've only had the game since Xmas. The gaps to level up should be far higher and I'm a bit disappointing reading online that the level gaps stay the same after you legacy. Hoping I'm not maxed out before more of the FHC DLC is released or for ND to shake up the ranking system.

The Legacy levels are further cash than regular. As far as I know they double each time.

Using Bargain and Cash In I've flown through Legacy 1. I'm not complaining though. It's the perfect rate of levelling up for me. Like I think I might actually go for maxing out Legacy 3. If it was more of a chore I probably just wouldn't bother.

You'll have people complaining either way but I think it makes much more sense to lean to the more attainable. People who have the time are going to max out whatever the case, this just gives people who don't want to spend an age on this game the same chance.

I suppose so. Hopefully ND do offer though just 1 or 2 things in addition that takes a while to achieve. Got my first Fury just now :) But I might take a bit of a break from online for a while, played it a lot during my time off so don't expect me online too much for the next few weeks :sad:

I heard that they patched the aiming in single-player. Even though there was nothing wrong with it.

No, I meant the sensitivity, not the stiffness. Nothing wrong with it? It was stiff as hell! Kind of like Fallout 3's aiming... which would be fine if it wasn't a fast paced action game.

Anyway, I know about that first fix, what I meant was, have they fixed the low sensitivity? Max is way too low for me, whenever I play it, I have to play for an hour or so to get a feel for it.

Get better at playing games?

;)

Says the guy who can't play anything else without complaining that he dies too fast. :D

Nah, I'm kidding, you know what I mean... I play with a high sensitivity, and this game doesn't give me the option to play the way I play on EVERY OTHER GAME OUT THERE, so of course when I do play it, it takes me a while to get used to such a low sensitivity setting.

Played this for about 3/4 hours online, it's absolutely fantastic, better than I remembered the beta being. A good range of guns, fast paced, more frantic and opportunities for more play styles. It's a bit of a n00b booster I imagine but the one that shows you the power weapons is more useful than I thought. In the matches I played I pretty much just ran for the T-Bolt the entire time. Man am I whore with the T-Bolt. It's so fun to use and nothing makes you feel more boss-like than using it to quick-scope someone from close range.

Edited by dwarf