NEurope
Dan_Dare

I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more!

I'm far too lazy to read through this thread about all the bitches and whines about Snow but give it a rest already. It's fucking Snow, not aids. It barely happens twice a year and when it does the whole country starts panicking like a 16 year old girl on prom night. Everyone keeps slagging off the councils, what more can they do? If it continues to keep snowing, no amount of gritting will suddenly make it disappear. Just seen some twat on the TV complaining that they manage fine in Sweden, why can't we here. Do people realise how much countries like Sweden spend on defence against the snowy conditions, a hell of a lot more than we do. So we could always start spending more so people can drive 15 MPH faster for the 2 weeks of the year it snows and just cut a heap of other public services that actually matter. If you're cold put on another jumper, don't whine about it.

/Rant Over.

Not aimed at anyone here, just our nation as a whole :heh:

Edited by Jon

I'm far too lazy to read through this thread about all the bitches and whines about Snow but give it a rest already. It's fucking Snow, not aids. It barely happens twice a year and when it does the whole country starts panicking like a 16 year old girl on prom night. Everyone keeps slagging off the councils, what more can they do? If it continues to keep snowing, no amount of gritting will suddenly make it disappear. Just seen some twat on the TV complaining that they manage fine in Sweden, why can't we here. Do people realise how much countries like Sweden spend on defence against the snowy conditions, a hell of a lot more than we do. So we could always start spending more so people can drive 15 MPH faster for the 2 weeks of the year it snows and just cut a heap of other public services that actually matter. If you're cold put on another jumper, don't whine about it.

/Rant Over.

Not aimed at anyone here, just our nation as a whole :heh:

Yeah, but you're Scottish, you get snow all year round.

^ :p

I agree with JonSt. Scottish mentality perhaps. But we get snow just as much as you guys (essentially) and deal with the fact.

Really angey, the post has finally arrived today, and no DKCR, I feel like killing someone. Although I did get a couple of sexually ambiguous T shirts.

Rage.

No money in my account because my work fucked up.

Rage.

May have spread rage to Ikea thread.

Rage!!!

Rage.

No money in my account because my work fucked up.

Rage.

May have spread rage to Ikea thread.

Rage!!!

The monkies are infected!!

Infected with what!?

...Rage.

Well since this is now a general RARGH!!! thread...

I'm fucking back on the fucking antibiotics, third time since May and easily the worst of the lot. My throat feels like it's on fucking fire fucking constantly and I'm fucking pissed off about it!

Also I spent ages making a Super Mario All-Stars banner for the site, was meant to be random as to whether it or the Donkey Kong banner appears but so far I am yet to see it. I didn't even want to make it in the first place because I was so fucking proud of the DK one but I followed orders like a good little boy then made change after change whilst everybody piped up and told me how to do my fucking job fucking better. Now it doesn't even look like it's been fucking uploaded!

Fuck you Ashley!

PS: I'm not really annoyed by the banner (well maybe a little [noparse]:p)[/noparse] but it would be nice to have my work on display!

PPS: I love you really Ashley!

If this is the angry thread.

I want my mam to leave the house already, leave me alone. I want to do private stuff at home with people and you won't leave. I can't wait to live alone.

College, yes. But I don't have anywhere else to live. I live at the same place I have always lived.

actually no...

Just good times :)

fail-cat.jpg

I expected better of you Dan. You made a whole thread about not being able to see her and you didn't even get the job done while you had the chance?! Who knows the next time you'll see her!!!!!!!

I am aware you work with her and that it will probably be a day when you next see her...

fail-cat.jpg

I expected better of you Dan. You made a whole thread about not being able to see her and you didn't even get the job done while you had the chance?! Who knows the next time you'll see her!!!!!!!

I am aware you work with her and that it will probably be a day when you next see her...

Uhh, all day yesterday and tonight. So there's that.

edit: fuck you, white text!

I'm mad because my housemate thinks it's ok to go into my cupboard and take my teabags.

Yes it's only teabags, but I have to pay for those :(

and now I've had to leave a note and he'll get snotty, when it's him that did it!

I want my flat now not july :(. RAGE! at waiting.

My road is up to my knees, I love it.

I want to see snow like that. It won't go pass my shoes. And now it's raining, so it'll fuck up the snow and big it up to the slush massive. And no doubt the temperature will drop tonight and remix it into the def-ice crew.

The monkies are infected!!

Infected with what!?

...Rage.

The cure? A steady dose of Hoffman.

College, yes. But I don't have anywhere else to live. I live at the same place I have always lived.

Same here.. such a pain in the arse. i'm too close to the university to actually justify moving out. Oh well last year and all that jazz..