Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ReZourceman fucked up.

FIX MONSTER ATTACKS!

A violent tremor shock throughout the mountain range. Rocks came crashing down, making it difficult for most Pokemon to leave the safety of their caves.

Some spores flew around Exeggcute, and they started glowing.

DAY ELEVEN

Players ; 8

Majority is 5

Brian Mcoy, Dyson, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, Nintendohnut, Tales, Zell.

So I just got a PM saying I couldn't move from my cave due to the tremor, I assume it was something to do with mr-paul's death?

I was right about flygon though :p

Now we need to get rid of marcamillian and hopefully that will be it. If the game doesn't end then, well we'll have to look elsewhere for people who may be a secret mafioso.

Vote: Marcamillian

At least nobody died to night (epic)

Also: Maddog, please post your results when you can. At least they'll be awesome now that you've evolved :D

This is the other time when a win condition was mentioned

Yes, and that was directly talking about a 'human shaped pokemon'. Mr Mime, in that situation. Not me.

Look, if I somehow gained a new win condition the other day I have literally no idea what it is. I didn't receive any PM about it, and I have received nothing to say that my alliance has changed etc. It really was flavour text

Vote: Marcamillian I'll put the vote in first, i'll post my results in a few.

Night 3: Cube, Page 15. Were between 40-70% true.

Night 4: Small Pokémon rolled towards me, hitting my with some force. Was then hit by a powerful energy blast, it induced a migraine.

Night 5: Was knocked to the floor, my attacker seemed suprised to see me.

Night 6: Zell, i can't recall what page, i don't have the PM anymore, he was telling 85% truth anyway. Hit by a powerful blast, as i was cradled by another Pokémon, i was hit again.

Night 7: mr-paul, page 41. 50% truths.

Night 8: Nintendohnut, page 46. Telling 70% truths.

Night 9: Tremor stopped me from leaving my cave.

And i must have deleted a PM or something, because they're the only ones i have. And i think most of them are the wrong night, but it doesn't really matter since i get to pick what page.

Default amount, so 25.

BUT, that was when my results were basically random, and totally inaccurate, otherwise i would have brought it up beforehand, my power has been kinda useless until now.

Mcoy would have tried to evolve you a lot sooner but after Chair driver was killed Mcoy lost all control of his power.

So that would be the last page then, that you targeted me? There's a LOT of stuff on that page that I wrote, there's basically no way to tell if I'm telling the truth at all.

here's a plan. When the next page comes around I will only post once and say something like "I am a townie and the role PM I posted was the one I received from Rez." Maddog, if you can then lie-detect me on that page it will prove that I'm telling the truth and I'll be cleared. Is that okay with everyone? It should be 100% accurate too, now that you've evolved, right? That way heroic can get the hell off my back and we can concentrate on winning :p

Yeah will do. Just need to get there (also it's going to be super awkward/annoying not being able to post for a whole page) If two people could, like, spam the thread or something with alternate posts that would be good, so I can get back to the discussion again :)

'I will not steal the win' - is that too vague? Because I'll win at the end of the game and may 'steal' it from the mafia technically. Maybe I should say something like

"I will win along with all other members of the town, and no surviving townie will have the win taken away from them by me' or something, just to really make sure? Rez, if you could clarify at this point that would be good (although I know it's unlikely)

Or I could just say "I am a townie. I will not steal the win from the rest of the townies. I will win when the mafia are eliminated" Something like that?

And if you had said anything else on that page it may confuse things

I don't think there's a huge amount of doubt that you're neutral. I think the bigger concern is that you're going to steal the win at the end. So if you post

"I am neutral. I am not a mafia member, and I have not killed in this game. My win condition is to survive until the end of the game. I will not steal the win from the town if they eliminate all mafia members"

That pretty much covers all bases, doesn't it?