Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to look at the write-ups more carefully. If Marc is the red and green pokémon from night 4 then he's not the violent roleblocker as that is a green and red pokémon.

He claims to be the green and red Pokemon.

What exactly are the accusations against marcamillian and Dyson, respectively?

I'm not sure about Dyson (read Nintendohnut's most recent posts). As for Marcamillian, he claimed to be green and red, and in last night's write-up he attacked MadDog (collection of faces). However, Paj said that he attacked mr-paul, which doesn't match the write-up. So either Marcamillian is lying, or Paj is lying for confusion. I also believe Tales to be good, and Tales suspects him...

He claims to be the green and red Pokemon.

No he claims to be the red and green pokémon. There's a green and red roleblocker and there's a red and green pokémon as well:

A red and green Pokemon stood guard as a small blue and red Pokemon put its device away.

And remember there is a redirector so some people may be wrong about their targets.

My suspicions on people

Nintendohnut: 1. I'm always suspicious of people who my power won't help against. If I investigate him he could either be mafia or his story is true that he is evil but wants the mafia to fail.

2. I think he is probably a neutral, and his win condition may revolve around his pokedex. ie he has to enter all of the pokemon into his pokedex.

Zell: Has been very quiet and is one of the few people we know absolutely nothing about.

He could be the roleblocker.

Marcamillian: I think we've established that he isn't the roleblocker but he has been so quiet recently and we need a roleclaim from him.

changeVote: Zell

I've wanted to clear this up for a while now so here goes. I'm the puffy cloud in the write-up, Altaria. I be a power protector. I targeted mr-paul last night which explains why Eddie couldn't roleblock him. I also targeted Ellmeister the night before, and by the looks of things so did Mcoy, and for some reason we both became derp.

Before you all go screaming for my blood, I'm 100% good.

So we have 4 people who were hit by a blast and confused on night 4. Myself, Mcoy and MadDog were all shown to be affected in the write-up. There's nothing in the write-up about Zell but he did come out in the day and say he thought he was affected too.

What did you PM from night 4 say then Zell?

A small navy and red Pokemon rolled towards its target, however a puffy cloud appeared, and it bounced straight off!

Meanwhile on the other side of town, a plume of rich cloud puffed up, seemingly in the middle of nowhere...

Both you then?

I'd like to know your targets each night please

There's clearly more than one cloud. The one that's doing the killing is probably either the "dark grey" cloud or the "sinister" cloud.

I'm coming out with sooner rather than later because it's become apparent that me being a dragon type reflects badly on me.

Are these all you?

On the outskirts of the town a crack of thunder pierced the calm silence. A dark grey cloud appeared and thick plumes of fluffy and sinister cloud poured out. Nearby Pokemon could hear the faint sound of yelping....the yelping stopped and soon after the clouds disappeared.

Chairdriver is dead.

.....The rolling Pokemon rolled out of the storm cloud almost immediately after it had gone in there. It had completed its action, but little did it know how close to danger it came. No sooner had it rolled out of the thick, disorientating mass, thunder began to crack from within! A raging battle was taking place, the cloud too plump to even guess as to how many Pokemon were within its veil.

The sun came up, and the cloud dissipated. The town were sad to see the victim.

gmac is dead. He was Zapdos, the towns stalking Pokemon with defensive roleblocking capabilities.

The atmosphere grew colder in the mountain range, and many Pokemon ventured out of their caves.

Meanwhile on the other side of town, a plume of rich cloud puffed up, seemingly in the middle of nowhere...

A green and red slammed down on a collection of faces.

A lilac Pokemon was surrounded a powerful body of water. It fended off the attack of a turqoise and orange Pokemon!

Nearby, a magenta and red Pokemon was viciously attacked, it barely escaped alive!

By morning time all the cloud was gone.

There's clearly more than one cloud. The one that's doing the killing is probably either the "dark grey" cloud or the "sinister" cloud.

I'm coming out with sooner rather than later because it's become apparent that me being a dragon type reflects badly on me.

Oh so you are a different cloud then, how many pokemon can control clouds? You are a dragon too, but I think more than half of people are dragons anyway.

If Marcamillian hasn't been on for a few days and has been seen attacking pokemon at night, chances are the Mafia are using him to perform their night kills since he's quiet/inactive and it won't matter if he's discovered. I think we might have found a mafioso.

Vote: Marcamillian

So we have 4 people who were hit by a blast and confused on night 4. Myself, Mcoy and MadDog were all shown to be affected in the write-up. There's nothing in the write-up about Zell but he did come out in the day and say he thought he was affected too.

What did you PM from night 4 say then Zell?

Both you then?

I'd like to know your targets each night please

It said I was restricted to 10 words per post in the day phase, and I was not allowed to reveal my condition. I ended up hinting at it and I became silenced for the rest of the day.

Are these all you?

Oh so you are a different cloud then, how many pokemon can control clouds? You are a dragon too, but I think more than half of people are dragons anyway.

Well I am a cloud. As for the others, they might not be clouds, but might be able to create them.

Night 2: yes, I targeted chairdriver. But since I'm only a power protector, I couldn't prevent the kill. Night 3: no, I didn't send my PM that night (Rez ended the night phase early). Night 4: yes.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!