NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Mcoy notices two of the above have a double vote?

You should know what happened Mcoy, just don't make it obvious.

To me, this just says you must have a killing power.

You've got me. I'm a serial killer.

You should know what happened Mcoy, just don't make it obvious.

Well, one of those four is very likely to be mafia...

What did you get upto last night, Diageo?

I ask, because earlier in the thread you said you didn't have a night power?

So why would you need to be splashed with water to increase your strength?

Did you kill Growlithe?

I think it's obvious from the write-up that Gyrados isn't the killer.

So why would you need to be splashed with water to increase your strength?

Clouds like water.

I didn't do anything as I have no night power. I wasn't splashed with water either.

The evil clouds could be you using Dragon Rage.

Diageo: I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm not sure why you're getting so protective over a seemingly insignificant part of the game. Yesterday chair had a good idea - he said people should come out with their types because it narrows down things slightly, and doesn't give anything away for the townies (I mean, admitting your type won't make you a target, will it?)

Seeing as he asked you and you didn't answer, I thought I'd ask today. The fact that you don't want to answer suggests that you are unwilling to admit what type you are. Suspicious in my book.

As for me? I'm a water type. I have no problem admitting it, because it doesn't make me a target as a townie.

On the outskirts of the town a crack of thunder pierced the calm silence. A dark grey cloud appeared and thick plumes of fluffy and sinister cloud poured out. Nearby Pokemon could hear the faint sound of yelping....the yelping stopped and soon after the clouds disappeared.

58.png

Chairdriver is dead. He was Growlithe, a townie. His life energy was passed onto a different Pokemon, and they gained new strength.

So after Diageo asked whether Cube killed chair I went back to see what it was that had killed him.

Smeagol yesterday claimed that he created the stormclouds in the first night's write-up after we originally suspected that it was Cube. This turned out to be cube bullshitting to get lynched, so I think we can confirm that the clouds were Smeagol. What do you have to say for yourself Smeagol?

lol, What does that even mean?

That Diageo may be some kind of cloudy Pokémon...

I'm going to remove vote since Cube told us his power, and I want to hear from Sméagol.

I'm going to remove vote since Cube told us his power, and I want to hear from Sméagol.

And you believe me???

I'm just saying because I'm a reverse tracker, and just happened to track you last night. You were splashed with water from a 'refreshing source', which seemed to increase your strength (for what??).

Are you still sticking with the 'I don't have a night power' story? :p

That is strange however. Mcoy, you claim your power increases the powers of others right? And Aqui1a says I was splashed with water and my powers increased, which is not the spores you say you have. So there are two power increasers?

Diageo: You really need to stop dodging this question. What type are you? I've told you my type as you asked, and you constantly refusing to say yours strongly suggests to me that you are hiding your type because you are guilty. While I agree that Smeagol needs to start talking (obviously, I brought it up), I am extremely interested to hear what you have to say. Your type won't give anything away, and I am only asking now because you won't tell me, which I strongly suspect is because you are hiding something.

Also, here is the post in which Smeagol says the storm clouds were him (he quoted the peeps, but seeing as that wouldn't have just shown up I quoted that too. Click to see Smeagol's post if you want to check :p )

...gmac do you think the storm cloud is anything to do with you?

I think it is me.

I don't see the need to tell you my type, it won't help any of us right now.

Vote: Diageo

I know I have no real say...but if Diageo answers "no" to my question then we'll know there's a 99% chance that there's on mafia member out of those four.

on = one.

Well not right now, but it may later. Why are you so unwilling to admit your type? I genuinely don't understand. What negative connotations would it have to say what type you are? I've already said that I'm a water type, and I'm happy to because it won't make me a target or get me killed. If I'm killed it won't be because of my type.

So why won't you tell us yours? It won't make you a target, it won't have any negative effect at all. All it will do is give the town a little more information about everyone. TBH I'd like to know everyone's type, but because you are so exceptionally unwilling to admit yours when several other people have admitted theirs, I suspect you. Just a simple answer and we can move on, seriously.

You didn't ask a question Cube. I have a triple vote for today because of someone else.

Somehow I get the feeling that Cube is making stuff up again. I want to hear from Sméagol.

You didn't ask a question Cube. I have a triple vote for today because of someone else.

Because of Growlithe?