N-Europe

MetaBISH Thread

jayseven

Huh? :confused:

There are accusations that some of my christmas hat photos were taken pre-this-Bish.

I want you to listen to me, I'm gonna say this again....I did not take these photos before this Bish started......these accusations are false, and I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

There are accusations that some of my christmas hat photos were taken pre-this-Bish.

I want you to listen to me, I'm gonna say this again....I did not take these photos before this Bish started......these accusations are false, and I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

I neither see how nor why you would do that.

Question. I checked the Heinz site, and I don't think they sell soups here in Belgium (didn't think I'd ever seen one, so yeah). Anything else I could do instead?

Also with the pints one, what makes a pint a pint glass? Is it just any kind of glass or something?

Question. I checked the Heinz site, and I don't think they sell soups here in Belgium (didn't think I'd ever seen one, so yeah). Anything else I could do instead?

Also with the pints one, what makes a pint a pint glass? Is it just any kind of glass or something?

Any glass that can hold a pint (568ml) is a pint glass.

Apologies for the heinz one. 5 different soups of the same brand will be fine :)

Eenuh said that there is no soup in Belgium.

If that the case, then my suggestion is 5 different tinned meals (i.e. Spag Bol...I'm pretty sure you get stuff like that in tins) from the same brand.

You have litre glasses :P How about 10 DIFFERENT household glasses!

Apologies for the heinz one. 5 different soups of the same brand will be fine :)

We have litre glasses? To be honest I don't know what they use here as I don't drink beer or go out. But from what I could tell from the few times I did go out and drink, the glasses never looked like they could hold more than a small bottle heh. =P

I'll look around though.

Eenuh said that there is no soup in Belgium.

If that the case, then my suggestion is 5 different tinned meals (i.e. Spag Bol...I'm pretty sure you get stuff like that in tins) from the same brand.

Haha we do have soup, just no Heinz ones. Though not sure we have canned soups. I just know it from those drink carton thingies. =P