N-Europe

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

chairdriver

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless it's got anything to do with Tink/Captain Hook maybe (going from the story of Peter Pan), I can't see anywhere where he has done any dealings in the write-ups (from what I remember, I haven't checked).

When did you find this out Paj??? If it was yesterday, why didn't you come out with it yesterday?

If Maddog DOESN'T die by the start of Night 7, I will instead.

I didn't come out with it yesterday as I didn't want the mafia to know, hoping they might kill Tinkerbell. (I have my own interests at heart)

Now she's fled, my number's up.

LOVE:MADDOG

Mr-Paul, I'm obviously town.

I'm Esmerelda, a roleblocker. My sidekick is Djali and when Sidekick is in play, I appear as an old hunched gypsy (like in the film).

The mafia are clearly

Tales

ReZ

Dannyboy

Aquil1a

[insert others I can't be bothered remembering]

Can we just kill one of them? My death is imminent and I'm so bored.

I have to agree on your suspects actually Paj.

This game is just confusing me a lot so I don't know who to trust and was confused that making deals with Hades seems to have led to different things for both of us.

I just have solid information that MadDog wasn't lying about his role so was a bit suspect of you.

Anyways, bed time for me now.

LOVE:MADDOG

Mr-Paul, I'm obviously town.

I'm Esmerelda, a roleblocker. My sidekick is Djali and when Sidekick is in play, I appear as an old hunched gypsy (like in the film).

The mafia are clearly

Tales

ReZ

Dannyboy

Aquil1a

[insert others I can't be bothered remembering]

Can we just kill one of them? My death is imminent and I'm so bored.

Well I know you got at least one of those suspicions right. Ain't me though blud brah.

Vote : Aqui1a

Love : MadDog