N-Europe

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

chairdriver

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie claims it is a violation of the rules to mention anything. That's why I voted first for him, even before the bandwagon started.

##########

I am not aligned with the mafia. I did absolutely nothing last night and possibly risked getting killed because everyone was so suspicious of me. As I said before, I can be very useful, but there's no opportunity for me at this point in time. I didn't roleclaim because I'm not allowed to say (I think I also mentioned this before).

You can't say anything at all about your role?

Nope. I'm not sure, but I think something bad might happen to either the town, or me.

Not too late, am I?

Uh, Peeps. No.. :(

To avoid any potential lynching of me, I'll try and remove any suspicion by voting (because of what Peeps said about evils needing more than the majority) and Vote: Eddie.

I've actually been catching up a bit, Heroic, so I couldn't post straight away - obv!!

I'm not going to tell why unless I have to but I have reason to believe Dazz is telling the truth about Eddie doing something last night. Since he "can't" tell what he's been doing and Aqui1a isn't mute anymore I'll join in.

Vote: EddieColeslaw

Who's the last ones?

Eddie, you have no idea how lucky you are. Just got the message back, I can't printscreen my message because it's against the rules. However, I noticed something else (which I could be wrong about) but you say you can't roleclaim and yet you claimed you weren't mafia. I don't know how that bit works so it might not count but still, I found it a little fishy because I thought you can't claim whether you are good, evil or neutral or say that you aren't evil or neutral either.

As I said, I don't understand this bit. Are you allowed to say that you aren't mafia?

Basically, everyone just vote for Eddie.

FYI from Chairs thread.

"On 12th Decemeber 2010, John Harwell will resign himself to a Digital Death."

So, on Sunday, I will be logging and locking myself off NE. Initially I won't allow myself back on until 12th January, but you can influence how soon I come back online by donating to AVERT, a worldwide HIV/AIDS charity. For every £5 donated in the name of GET ON, I'll come back online a day earlier. For every £5 donated in the name of STAY OFF, I'll come back online a day later.

For anyone playing in the Disney mafia, which I doubt will be finished before the 12th, you'll have to donate money if you me back to mod the game! :p

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

Eddiecoleslaw Dazz, Ellmeister, Cube, mr-paul, MadDog, Diageo, Sméagol, ReZourceman, Heroicjanitor, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Aqui1a, Tales, The Peeps

Aqui1a Jonnas, Paj Meen Ah

LOVE

Cube Eddiecoleslaw, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah, Dazz, Sméagol, The Peeps, Jonnas, ReZourceman

Dazz Ellmeister

Simple to know if Eenuh is being truthful. She says that everybody including Mafia must vote for Eddie to die, right? Well, if he gets the most votes with a couple left out and he dies, she's playing us. If he's not dead, then it means every player in the game must vote for him, meaning she'd be telling the truth.

That's the way I see it anyway and I think I believe Eenuh.