N-Europe

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

chairdriver

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Chair doesn't count the vote, but still enables the sidekick as long as you have voted. Again, all speculation.

The only thing we know is that those 10 votes weren't enough. I'll withhold my vote for the sake of Diageo's experiment, if other people vote and majority has been reached but still no lynch occurs, I'll put it back on.

It could be that for some reason the voting must be unanimous.

Maybe Chair doesn't count the vote, but still enables the sidekick as long as you have voted. Again, all speculation.

The only thing we know is that those 10 votes weren't enough. I'll withhold my vote for the sake of Diageo's experiment, if other people vote and majority has been reached but still no lynch occurs, I'll put it back on.

It could be that for some reason the voting must be unanimous.

Actually that's true. If I don't vote and the non-resurrected lynch Eddie, then I won't get my sidekick.

Lynch: EddiColeslaw

A sidekick will enter the game for a single night phase if the player in question cast a vote which contributed to a successful lynch the previous day phase. Sidekicks will enter the game upon a successful No Lynch vote, but will not enter the game if a day phase ends with no successful lynch

A vote that doesn't count isn't a contribution.

No harm in the experiment though, it will actually tell us one way or another anyway. Just be wary of when the phase will end and take note of who hasn't voted.

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

MadDog Dannyboy-the-Dane

Eddiecoleslaw Dazz, Ellmeister, Cube, mr-paul, Jonnas, The Peeps, MadDog, Diageo

Dannyboy-the-Dane Paj Meen Ah

LOVE

Cube Eddiecoleslaw, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah, Dazz, Sméagol, The Peeps, Jonnas

Dazz Ellmeister

Resurrected players' votes do count to majority. Also, their fates are apparently tied to the ones who resurrected them. So I'm thinking if the person who resurrected them dies, so does the resurrected player?

Oooh also, to lynch Eddie, we need every player except himself to vote for him.... this either means he's a realllllly bad guy or a reallllllly good guy. =P

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

MadDog Dannyboy-the-Dane

Eddiecoleslaw Dazz, Ellmeister, Cube, mr-paul, Jonnas, The Peeps, MadDog, Diageo, Sméagol

Dannyboy-the-Dane Paj Meen Ah

LOVE

Cube Eddiecoleslaw, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah, Dazz, Sméagol, The Peeps, Jonnas

Dazz Ellmeister