N-Europe

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

chairdriver

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why anyone would want a crappy investigator over a good one with a better sidekick.

Can anyone tell me why?

And then consider the fact that Nintendohnut could very possibly be mafia.

I send two friends to go in. Could be kanga, could be roo, could be owl could be any of them.

Fuck it all, I'm going to bed. This is probably payback for the gents mafia.

Night all, I hope I'm not lynched in the morning. I am certainly telling the truth, and I hope I at least get a 'sorry' if I am lynched and it's shown that I didn't tell one lie all day. I've done all I can, I'm sick of the 'discussions', and I hope that if I die you get something out of it in the mafia votes etc.

Nighty night!

So as I post, I see Diageo basically admitting that he is as likely to get skewed results as me unless he sends his sidekick along. Basically even if he survives you won't be able to trust his investigation 100% unless he has his sidekick involved.

You're right when you say your sidekick is useful - you're actually less useful than me without it because we have no idea what your results mean. At least I'm 90% sure I'm a dumb cop.

Now it's really night night time. See you tomorrow everyone!

90% Sure, pulling that out of nowhere you are.

And as long as we lynch someone every day, like today, I can be absolutely sure my information is good. Can you say the same?

Then if I find two friends who are always right, I don't even need successful lynches.

Also, on the note that everyone thinks I'm wasting a day, what about the day Nintendohnut wasted getting me lynched?

Okay Nintendohnut, so you say that if you investigate somebody and it says they're mafia, really they're a good guy and vice versa, right? If that means your results are the opposite then I'm willing and prepared for you to target me and then you tell everybody the results you get. I'm good and I'm being 100% honest so if your results come back saying that I'm evil (which would mean I'm good) then you're right and would mean you're useful and your power's not tricking you or anything and that whatever your results are, we'd take them the opposite way in the future. If your results come back saying I'm good (really meaning I'm evil, which I'm not) then you're wrong and would render your power useless.

Is this right?

Morning! Right...

Nintendohnut, are you part of a partnership?

And are there any other Disney aliens apart from Stitch?

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, I mean obviously I'm part of the partnership Lilo and Stitch... so in the fact that I have a sidekick then yes I am part of a partnership... But I'm not in partnership with any other player i.e. I cannot talk to anyone outside of the thread, if that is what you mean?

Diageo: what if you DON'T take part in a successful lynch, or there is no lynch? Then your power is as useless as you think mine is.

And how do you know that these character you send will ALWAYS be reliable or ALWAYS be unreliable? You're just guessing.

And the day you were lynched I was trying to follow the leads involving Smeagol's death rather than focusing entirely on you. So it's not really the same

Treasure Planet, yeah. That has aliens. A few other will do too.

TBH, I wish we could just lynch Eddie or Danny...why aren't we? Is Diageo dies, that's just a day wasted and a townie dead.

Come one people, get rid of Eddie with me!

Morning! Right...

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, I mean obviously I'm part of the partnership Lilo and Stitch... so in the fact that I have a sidekick then yes I am part of a partnership... But I'm not in partnership with any other player i.e. I cannot talk to anyone outside of the thread, if that is what you mean?

Diageo: what if you DON'T take part in a successful lynch, or there is no lynch? Then your power is as useless as you think mine is.

And how do you know that these character you send will ALWAYS be reliable or ALWAYS be unreliable? You're just guessing.

And the day you were lynched I was trying to follow the leads involving Smeagol's death rather than focusing entirely on you. So it's not really the same

Look at my previous post about you targeting me, Nintendohnut. I want to know what you think.

Sorry Dazz, I was distracted by other things first :)

Okay Nintendohnut, so you say that if you investigate somebody and it says they're mafia, really they're a good guy and vice versa, right? If that means your results are the opposite then I'm willing and prepared for you to target me and then you tell everybody the results you get. I'm good and I'm being 100% honest so if your results come back saying that I'm evil (which would mean I'm good) then you're right and would mean you're useful and your power's not tricking you or anything and that whatever your results are, we'd take them the opposite way in the future. If your results come back saying I'm good (really meaning I'm evil, which I'm not) then you're wrong and would render your power useless.

Is this right?

Yeah that's basically how it would work. Except that we only have your word that you are good so there is no proof. In actual fact it would be better to target someone like cube, because we know he's good for drawing attention to the killer of smeagol. If we know someone is good then I can see what result I get.

In actual fact we need a confirmed mafioso for me to target to check it out, because if I target them and get a 'good' reply then I know that's how my power works, but that's unlikely to happen cause we don't know any mafiosos.

One excellent way to check, that I have just thought of, is to target dannyboy tonight. I targeted Eddie last night and got a 'mafia' response. If I target Danny tomorrow and get a 'mafia' response then I must be a naive cop and I'll be furious with chair for making me useless. However, if I get a 'good' response, which is likely, it will prove my power works.

I say this because one of either dannyboy or Eddie must be the killer. While I obviously cannot prove it, I know that I am good. Therefore it's between those two to see who is the killer, therefore one of them must be evil. So if I get one good one bad results we know my power works. If I get both bad results then we know it doesn't

I think that may be the best way to find out. What do people reckon?

1) You need someone to be lynched today or YOU die?

2) You want Eddie to die because you think he's evil?

3) You think you are going to die tonight?

4) None of the above, you douchebag.

Sorry Cube, this is the best way I can think of asking you questions. Which number is the answer?

You could just be lying about your target being "good"/mafia.

What's noose?

If I get a good result on Danny and I say it and he's lynched and turns out ACTUALLY good, then I'm as good as dead anyway because I've gotten two mafiosos lynched. If I get a mafia result then my power is useless and nobody will listen to me again/I'll be lynched for being the third person to target smeagol.

There is no point in me lying either way, It's simply the only way I can test my power. Either I'm useful and we get a result on a mafioso, or I'm totally useless and everyone ignores me/lynches me.

The only guy I'm close to trusting is Cube because he is Tarzan, whether this is the truth or not I'm unsure but his profile is awfully close as he needs love to talk, like Tarzan did.

Also, I had my suspicions about EddieColeslaw considering that people have voted for him and that one of the three is the killer but I'm not voting yet until I hear Dannyboy-the-Dane because everybody seems to be sure it's out of them two. I want to hear Dannyboy's side of the story.