N-Europe

Home Bangs - Literal not figurative

Serebii

I've never had anything blow up like that. But, my driver's side window completely smashed in front on me whilst I was driving. I was happily driving on the dual carriageway, coming to the end of my journey and then Smaaaaaaash!

Really was a wtf moment. Glass went everywhere, on my hands, on my face, back, legs. Lovely.

I was "dragged to safety" after a friend put a full can of deodorant on a bonfire during uni. No explosions elsewise to think of. Hope you're alright Serebii - no severe burns, at least.

Been involved in something similar. Mainly involving spraying deodorant on some newspaper then setting it alight in a bin then throwing the deodorant can in.

I didn't do it personally, but was there to witness the nice bang.

It wouldn't matter anyway.

th_BurnHeal.png&t=1

Rawst Berries <3

rawstberry.png

Yeah I'm fine. It wasn't a huge explosion, just caught my fingers but was very loud. Just got a third degree burn on my finger tip

I think the wire was starting to strain...that's the only thing I can think of and that's where the explosion was. The wire has melted and split and bits of wire were falling out of the wire casing.

It's glorious :)

Edited by Serebii

Tonight my little girl said to me "My tummy hurts, my tummy always hurts daddy." Then vomit exploded from her (kinda fits with the thread?) and went all over me. There was a lot of Babybel in that little girl. I grabbed the bottom of her school dress and tried to catch the next stream in it. And also the next bit after that.

My house stinks of rank.

What caused these explosions you speak of, Serebii and Flink?

I don't actually know. At first, I thought something had smashed into the window, like a rock or something. But, unless it skimmed the window or rebounded off, I didn't see it inside the car. So, it must have just exploded itself.

We'll never know. It was quite funny how I calmly drove the car home straight after it happened, before it then sunk in what had happened.