Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

iOS Gaming Thread

flameboy

I do indeed' date=' and we've actually made a great game![/quote']

I don't think I'd buy it. No offense. It is a space issue. I have a ton of time waster games that I play that stay on my ipod all the time and then amongest all my podcasts and music it leaves little room for apps above like 250mb...

But good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have my iPhone right now. I broke it, and pocketed the insurance money to keep to one side for the iPhone 5.

I was getting along fine without it, not missing any apps at all really.

Then I find out there's a Final Fantasy Tactics app! Damnit.

If you iOS endowed people have not downloaded this yet. Shame on you.

I don't have my iPhone right now. I broke it, and pocketed the insurance money to keep to one side for the iPhone 5.

I was getting along fine without it, not missing any apps at all really.

Then I find out there's a Final Fantasy Tactics app! Damnit.

If you iOS endowed people have not downloaded this yet. Shame on you.

Waiting for reviews to tell which one's better... psp or iOS. I'm betting on iOS for now, with touch controls and all... but you never know.

BTW I picked up RAGE for free last night. Might still be that price if you check it out. Liking it so far considering it's on rails and keeping an eye out for ammo and being tempted by stuff all over the place makes for a great experience when balanced with choosing your weapon and reloading time at any given point.

Definitely feels more like a light gun game but hey, I'm a big fan of those. HoTD please SEGA?

Question! (I've turned into Beyonce...) Examples of movement-input iPhone games. And I want ones that actually use it in an interesting way, not just 'tilt to move the character left/right'. Not that there's anything wrong with that but I want examples whereby it is used in more unique ways.

Probably a rubbish way to phrase it but just throw names at me. Cheers.

Question! (I've turned into Beyonce...)

Not a question but a fact :p

There is that boggle type game, definitely uses some kind of dice or blocks anyway. When you tilted the phone it tilted the camera and simulated a 3d effect as you could look around the object.

• 3 months later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!