N-Europe

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (Movie)

ReZourceman

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man arrested for 'Potter' masturbation

A 39-year-old man was arrested in South Carolina when he was allegedly caught masturbating during Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part One.

According to the Daily Mail, Alexander Ofner was sitting in the back row of a cinema during the afternoon screening of the penultimate movie in the magical series.

Police received a 911 call at 1:10pm and officers observed Ofner from the projection room.

A police report obtained by The Smoking Gun states that the Bluffton Police Department officers "'observe[d] a white male touching his genitals".

He was arrested for indecent exposure.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/odd/news/a290882/man-arrested-for-potter-masturbation.html

Just come back from the cinema. My first words as the credits rolled:

"Christ that was boring."

As semi-expected fuck all happens. I was hoping for a bit more drama on their search for Horcruxes. Instead you got random shots of tents in random places with no explanation given. This could've been done in 20-30 minutes max if they'd made it one film. The money hungry fucks.

• 3 months later...
Orgasm inducing poster.

potter-part-2-one-sheet.jpg?1301343482

All I can say is that is one fucking awesome poster! That shall be added to my collection of posters (hopefully that'll be available in a size of a wall poster) whether it's from the shops or from my printer! lol.

• 3 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!