NEurope
S.C.G

Have you been injured?

When I was about 5 years old or something, I got injured in the bathtub. The hose thing from the shower head burst and I got boiling hot water all over me. I don't remember it but apparently I kept crying and crying and I had burn marks on my back/side. So my mom took me to some hospital or something. I don't know what they did, probably gave creams or something. All I remember is getting a balloon made from a plastic glove. =P

But yeah I had a scar on my back for years from that. Don't think I still have it actually.

Other than that, I've never been injured badly as far as I remember. Even though I've been hit by a car or fell with my bike on a frozen road (was lucky not to get hit by oncoming traffic too). Been pretty lucky that way.

Though I do think I've hit a 10 on 10 on the pain scale heh. After my leg surgery last year, I woke up in immense pain, felt like there was a knife stabbed into my leg. They gave me all the painkillers they could give me at the time, but after a time they stopped working and they weren't allowed to give me more. God it hurt. D:

I have had quite a few accidents (including being hit by a car and falling from the top of a really tall tree) and been in a few fights, but I have never really damaged anything. My bones are indestructible.:p

*Deep Breath*

Torn Cruciate Ligaments

Dislocated right and left kneecaps

Torn meniscus in right knee

Broken nose

7 Broken Fingers

Broken right arm

Dislocated Right should 3 times

Broke both heels

Torn Achillies Tendon in left foot

Broken right wrist.

Had a couple of nasty concussions.

Several of them were done at the same time, so it's not really as bad it looks :heh:

*Deep Breath*

Torn Cruciate Ligaments

Dislocated right and left kneecaps

Torn meniscus in right knee

Broken nose

7 Broken Fingers

Broken right arm

Dislocated Right should 3 times

Broke both heels

Torn Achillies Tendon in left foot

Broken right wrist.

Had a couple of nasty concussions.

That'll teach you to backsass me.

I've never done any major damage which is a surprise given I play football a lot.

I had a similar accident to the OP.

Riding my bike down a hill with a new roundabout at the bottom. I heard/saw a car behind me so I went wide at the roundabout to let it past. Being a new roundabout, there was loose gravel near the outside, so the front wheel of the bike slipped out from under me. I vaguely remembering my right hand hitting the road first, then my chest which whipped my face into the floor. Bastard in the car didn't stop despite seeing the whole thing. First thing I did was check my teeth were still there. I couldn't tell where the blood was coming from, my lip, nose or teeth/gums. I dragged the bike to the side of the road and sat there for a while. My vision went a bit narrow and I think I almost passed out. I poured water from my bike bottle onto my sock, cleaned my face up with it and had a long walk to the hospital on the other side of town, dragging my bike with me.

I broke my wrist, probably my nose, pushed one of my front teeth back and bit a chunk out of my top lip. Oh and the hospital didn't detect my broken wrist until a week later when they reviewed the X-Ray. Best moment: A nurse saying "Have you been given painkillers?" "No" *looks around* "Want some?"

My only serious injury was about a year and a half ago.

Was driving the car to my ex's and went round a corner at 60, front tyre hit a patch of mud and i ended up in a bush on the other side of the road and broke my collar bone.

I was asked if i want morphine but being all manly i said no. Damn did i regret that on the car ride home. Ow!

Never been sick even once (never had a headache, don't know what diarrhea is, not even hangovers), however I constantly break/dislocate limbs and cut stuff.

Never been sick even once (never had a headache, don't know what diarrhea is, not even hangovers), however I constantly break/dislocate limbs and cut stuff.

Crazy super-human!

Never had any colds? Coughs? Common things like that?

lindsay2.gif

Don't get them that often but I envy you

Crazy super-human!

Never had any colds? Coughs? Common things like that?

lindsay2.gif

Don't get them that often but I envy you

Don't turn into the next Paj, for god's sake.

It's become an unhealthy obsession for me now. I just find them hilarious...

Paj!! I blame you for doing this to me!!

You must've had a cold or something at least. Do you mean never threw up?

No headaches? No diarrhoea? You fucking lucky bastard.

Perhaps he the headaches cause him amnesia, which is why he doesn't remember them?

Don't turn into the next Paj, for god's sake.

2m794wx.jpg

It's become an unhealthy obsession for me now. I just find them hilarious...

Paj!! I blame you for doing this to me!!

nvdt91.jpg

Had a testacle removed. Beat that.

I'd try to but I don't think I'd have the balls...

... wait, what?

Had a testacle removed. Beat that.

My friend did that. Did you put in a fake one so you don't look lopsided?

Haha great pun :D Actually tbh that happened before i can even remember things, so the most painful thing to happen to me would be.... ripping of my little toe nail by accident?

And yes i did ^^ I want to go back for a glow in the dark one, or one that beeps when i whistle :D

When I was in 2nd grade my family was going for a bike ride for exercise! Our destination? McDonalds! (Yea, seems silly to me now too.)

Anyhow, we were crossing 4 lanes of traffic and I heard my little brother squeel behind me... his chain had come off his bike. He's 2 years younger than I am... so he had to be like 5 at the time. He panicked and didn't know what to do. I turned around to help him get out of the road. He was fumbling around with the chain when I saw a large black pickup truck coming straight at us. I pushed my little brother out of the way and got hit by the truck.

I ended up a few feet down the road. The helmet I was wearing had exploded (Thankfully I was wearing my helmet...) and I heard my mom cussing at the lady in the truck.

An Ambulance came and took me to go get Xrays and such... but I wasn't hurt.... at all. I don't think I was even bleeding or anything anywhere.

So as much as it didn't injure me... it's a neat story that's relevant.

I did break my wrist once by tripping over a wooden box while running backwards and trying to catch myself. Second day at summer camp, woo woo!

Another time my sister swung her backpack at me (over hand swing) and hit me on top of the head.... and the little center part of the dial on the padlock she had on her back pack hit me. I don't remember it hurting... but I remember being covered in blood. Ended up getting stitches.