N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

Diageo, I realise you made a lot of posts on day 3, but seeing as you're the only one in herojan's list that has actually lied, which part were you lying about? It may not be important, but every little helps.

As for the lynch today, I have no idea. I am totally confused by the maddog/jayseven/marcamillian situation and so don't really know who to vote for today. I'm going to hold back until we have something I agree with.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea about the maps until one was stolen from me.

If Zell is mafia, a townie must have stolen the map and should come forward.

If Zell is town, the mafia likely stole the map.

I know it doesn't clear him but it takes a lot of my suspicion of him away. Diageo, why Jayseven?

--

Zell are you 100% sure you reached MadDog?

The whole map thing together with the fact the person knew where the room was, that makes sense in game mechanics.

If Zell is good then Jayseven is a second protector, which I think makes him evil.

About me lying, I didn't lie. There must be some mistake, but I'll check over the day.

I know it doesn't clear him but it takes a lot of my suspicion of him away. Diageo, why Jayseven?

--

The bolded part doesn't really make sense... It could still just as well be town who stole from him, doesn't matter if Zell is mafia or town. Someone who is town won't know this. Just saying.

--

Erm... I'm not 100% sure, but pretty sure. Because from the sounds of things, the mafia killer ended up going for Maddog and seeing as there was no kill it leads me to believe I protected him.

The bolded part doesn't really make sense... It could still just as well be town who stole from him, doesn't matter if Zell is mafia or town. Someone who is town won't know this. Just saying.

It could be but I would've expected a townie to come forward if they took a map from Zell because it would've helped prove Zell's innocence. It seems more likely to me that the mafia took the map from Zell.

Zell

Jayseven

Marcamillian

^all targeted jayseven or maddog - assuming Jay wasn't bluffing about targeting himself and not including myself obviously.

Zell could have targeted MadDog directly - possibly the one guest who knew where his target was.

Jayseven - I don't know what would happen with him. It doesn't make sense that he wouldn't be able to target himself really. - also possibly the one guest who knew where his target was.

Marcamillian must have targeted Jayseven - he's one of the three misdirected guests.

I targetted myself, and my pm suggests I succeeded; I 'knocked myself out'.

If peeps is truthful that he switched me and maddog, then we have a list of 3 people of which 1 must be the mafia killer. Unless he's lying.

This whole 'room' nonsense should stop as it's ridiculous.

So to clarify; I targetted jayseven last night. Peeps claims to switch targets, therefore surely I would've ended up targetting maddog. Which most certainly did not happen.