N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well because of this I'm just gonna go and vote for Zell I think. I don't trust him being a protector if we already have Jayseven and Marcamillian doing the same job (in a different way).

Unless of course some other info shows up that puts Marcamillian in a bad light (or anyone else), then I'll change my vote.

Vote: Zell

So the protector (Marcamillian?) is the one that knew where the room was?

This means I may well have switched Jay from targeting himself which would be odd. If Jay targeted himself at all that is - I'm only going by what he said in the thread in the previous day phase.

I know for certain anyway that 3 people were misdirected but 1 person could not be.

It doesn't make sense that someone knew where MadDog's room was but Jayseven didn't know where his own room was.

Doesn't make sense unless Jayseven was bluffing and actually targeted someone else.

If he chose to protect himself then I'm not entirely sure what effect I would have on him. Either I switch him to protect MadDog, or I could only redirect from MadDog to Jayseven and not the other way around (which I was hoping would be the case).

Zell is Edward Gallandeau, the Counselour. He protects people. He was roleblocked the night before last. He is a protector. Cube you should be able to figure out my power from those statements.

Here you go:

All of Cube's posts on the second day after 25-10-2010, 11:05 PM were true.

On the third day after 28-10-2010, 10:47 PM Diageo's posts were 70% true, 25% unsure and 5% lying.

On the 4th day, I was going to analyse Rez and Tales but was roleblocked. I pretended I couldn't be roleblocked and it hasn't happened since.

On the 5th day after 08-11-2010, 02:10 PM Eenuh spoke 60% truths, and 40% speculation/subjective opinions.

On the 6th day Zell didn't answer after I sent the pm.

On the 7th day after 18-11-2010, 12:24 AM Zell's posts contained 100% truths.

I believe Marcamillian is a better target. But I have to get back to work now.

I'm not saying you're lying Maddog, but you're very mistaken. Your facts are wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. I was roleblocked last night, so whoever roleblocked me please come out and say so.

Two nights ago someone stole a map from me. I said it in the thread. Now if Maddog is correct, then no-one stole anything from me that night and I stole a map last night. But.... how did I know that maps existed before last night? That does not make sense.

Seeing as I'm one vote from death, I'll reveal myself. I'm Edward Gallandeau, the Counselour. I protect people.

I had no idea about the maps until one was stolen from me. Later that day Jonnas told me that the maps are what I use for my power. I think it's more of an aesthetic detail, it basically exists so the robber doesn't know what my power does.

I don't think so. I should also mention that I have several of these maps, which basically means that I can continue using my power after I was robbed.

These posts are all true then.

Remove vote