N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was roleblocked by the Fencing guy, do we know who he is?

I believe that it is Marcamillian. It's likely that he targeted Jay.

Can you clear up what you were told about Zell? You cleared up that the map was stolen from him, but not if he used it for evil purposes before doing so.

I'm still suspicious of Zell. Other than that, do we know anything at all about HeroicJanitor except that he apparently has a day power?

Other than Dannyboy being Neutral, I can't really see much else at this point. I believe that everyone else is good.

MadDog, Cube, ReZourceman, Diageo, jayseven, Nintendohnut, Marcamillian

The mafia probably come from that list.

I trust Cube and Diageo. Nintendohnut looks good from the note. Rez/Marcamillian are good too it seems. Jayseven and MadDog are left, and Jayseven looks the most likely to be mafia imo. He can't be the only one left so I'm wrong about someone.

Marcamillian your reason for voting for Tales was that you might as well even though he was right at the edge? Then you "accidentally" didn't count Nintendohnut's vote but went back again immediately(under a minute later) and counted it. You also claimed previously that your role is probably mirrored by mafia(which you claimed was Tales). This combined with being bitter towards sportsmen sounds like you are an evil Tales. I think you are mafia.

Vote: Marcamillian

(How come?)

As I said before: Him and Zell are the only ones on my "suspicious" list. Marcamillian roleblocked gmac on the night of no mafia kill so it's likely he stopped the kill that night.

(Also, should sentences be written like this when they're still part of the main conversation?)

No, when i targeted you, i find out info. I found you to be rude, and insulting. You wouldn't of been made aware that i targeted you.

Basically, if you was good, you wouldn't of behaved in such a manner.

Tales was good, yet he was insulting and rude?

Either MadDog is lying, or this flavour text of how people act is not a good way to find if people are good.

Still want to hear from ReZ regarding his power.

Still going to be dissappointed. :p

(And hax that you weren't slightly punished for that post in the night phase if I'm being frightfully truthful, considering I got slapped for removing some img tags)

I'm gonna wait to hear from other people before I start laying down some votes.

(And hax that you weren't slightly punished for that post in the night phase if I'm being frightfully truthful, considering I got slapped for removing some img tags)

I'm a bit more lax regarding night posting. Rummy didn't say anything relevant.

Editing is absolutely forbidden, though, and something I must be very strict about, even if you probably just made an innocent correction.

I still have quite a few people I'm suspicious of. There's probably only 2 mafia left (maybe 3?), so we need to try and make a list.

Here's my list of people we don't seem to know much about or who are still on my list of suspects.

Cube: handsome man, power not known?

heroicjanitor: day power, don't know anything else

Jayseven: reverse roleblocker

Marcamillian: fencing champion (roleblocker)

ReZourceman: power not known

Rummy: reverse tracker

Zell: claims he's a protector, owned a map with the secret passages of the house

So yes, still a long list. =P

Not saying I suspect all of these of being mafia, but there's quite a few people we don't really know much about yet.

We have little mafia members left and we have very strong powers out in the open already. Stop being scared over dying, and everyone reveal everything so we can get everything done.

We need sacrifices for the greater good. If anything the Peeps and Zell and Jayseven should be dead, and are not. Will everyone get everything out on the table so we can finish this already.