• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote Standings

gmac (3): Cube, Diageo, heroicjanitor

Diageo (4): Ellmeister, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Tales

ReZ (3): MadDog, Jayseven

(9 is the majority)

For the record, the day will end by Wednesday night. The following night will only last 24 hours, so feel free to send an early PM, if you wish.

Well I got on the computer for a bit to finish up a project.

Interesting that Tales says he doesn't like me, and then after a while just votes.

This seems almost like a challenge, or a psychological experiment. How far does your personal opinion on behaviour affect your judgement of facts.

If I get lynched, everyone will know that I was right and I would feel a sense of victory slightly, as people would learn they were going on personal opinion. However, I don't wish to get lynched as that will be game over and I will have nothing else to do. It's almost like how far can I go with behaviour that everyone seems to categorise as antagoniststic without getting lynched. My argumentative fire has died down a bit right now, but I'm sure it will return soon. I had a lot of fun, and if I do die, it was worth it. It's a play style I am trying and it is enjoyable, seeing people get all riled up. Maybe people should treat this more like a game, instead of a forum discussion.

I'm a bit bored so I will gather all the evidence on me, and see how I feel about it.

1 - Attitude

Aggressive, relentless, paranoid, defensive.

2 - Votes

Did not vote for Sméagol. Much effort in an attempt to lynch Rez.

3 - Power

Could be a lie, Nintendohnut denies it, HeroicJanitor could be providing an alibi.

4 - Targets

Difficult to target for several nights, The Peeps providing an alibi.

My defense

Arrogant attitude because I am confident in the fact that I am town, and have a lot of fun trying this new style of play.

Did not vote for Sméagol as I wanted the reason why The Peeps was voting for him, and then circulating talk about possible bad information.

I have 2 people defending me, saying that my claims are correct, the write-up backs me up on every occasion.

If I was mafia and knew Rez was town, I would not go through such lenghts, with his life teetering over the edge, to try and get him killed.

Well there you go, please base your vote on logic and not personal vendettas. If I am to be killed, I would like it to be at least for a good logical reason.

Saying that I don't believe there is one right now. So I ask that you not vote for me.

But you're the only reason besides gmac for inactivity, surely? I already said if you can provide me with a sensible alternative that I will consider it. It's also strange in my mind to need to have a 'play-style', I mean, I know it IS a game and I play them to their full extent, but I don't think I act wildly out of character in doing so. However, a game is a game, so I'll take your point but don't hold it as any sort of defense against voting for you.

Nope, I haven't. I'd rather not unless necessary.

What are you scared to tell us or reveal? Will you not even tell us a little bit, given a few people have roleclaimed now?

Is this arguing on the possibility that ReZ is mafia? Because I've already said why that isn't a valid defense. If you were mafia and he was town, that is more against you.

I don't believe he is, but you seem to think he is, and yes. I am saying if I was mafia I would not try so hard to get him lynched, it would be stupid of me to do so. It is a valid defense, no one has ever tried so hard to get a team mate killed. I was even hopping on a bandwagon, I started it. If I was mafia and knew he was town, would I try so hard to get him killed if when he died, it would be clear that I was wrong? Only someone as crazy as Rez would try something like that.

He is town just because he is defending you? Is that *really* sensible logic in a mafia game? If he is town then he doesn't know who is and isn't town, and could be defending you blindly. If he is mafia he could be defending you to get you on his side. If you are mafia and he is town, then that holds, if you are both mafia then it implies you are both town and protects both of you. The only of those possibilities that hold you innocent are of no use until we know that for sure either of your alliances.

I was under suspicion from the very first day. If he was mafia, he would have let me be lynched, not defended me. He could have said nothing about the tea but he did. He could have said nothing about the double power but he did. If I was mafia, I would make the mafia kill two people would I not, or have them investigate two people. His has done nothing suspicious, there is no evidence against him. It would be stupid for me to have a mafia defending me so much, if one of us dies the other goes down, if one of us is investigated, the other goes down. Either way, the write-up agrees with everything I've said, so technically you should believe me over even him.

The Peeps protected you because everyone is falsely accusing you? Was everyone falsely accusing you when he protected you the first night? AND the second night? Why would he protect you two nights in a row if he was town, or if you were town, or if you weren't both mafia? The majority of discussion surrounding you came up AFTER the first night you were protected/switched with MadDog and a few of us had targetted you, iirc.

He didn't protect me on the first night, I died on the first night. He didn't protect me on the second night either, I was targeted twice that night.There was great discussion around me from the very first day, The Peeps started protecting me from the third night on, because he found out of my power to help people from HeroJan.

Also we have Ellmeister over gmac. I believe Ellmeister is mafia much more than gmac, I also believe Nintendohnut might be mafia because he contradicts the write-up. So we have two people right there.

If inactives do nothing, then we have nothing to judge them on. Do you want to just let them slide anyway? Are mafia members who pretend to be inactive the perfect way to play the game, because you seem to think so.

It's also strange in my mind to need to have a 'play-style', I mean, I know it IS a game and I play them to their full extent, but I don't think I act wildly out of character in doing so. However, a game is a game, so I'll take your point but don't hold it as any sort of defense against voting for you.

If I can't use it as a defense, then you can't use it as an offense. Disregard my playstyle and then give me the reasons you think I'm evil.

I think Diageo and Rez are townies and we are wasting our time on them.

I still think Nintendohnut is suspicious though for not saying he got that flask when the write-up says he did.

I think Tales is suspicious for voting for Diageo right after saying he has no information on him.

I'm mulling over which of them to vote for.

Who votes for someone because they don't like them.

And not liking me over a game? That's a bit childish.

I just think you're going on too much. You have defended yourself plenty enough. How you manage to write so lenghty posts is behind me. If someone wants to lynch me I'll respond "fine" :P

*kidding*

We'll know his power if he can tell us who targeted Ellmeister each of those nights anyway.

Danny I can't make a call on it because I don't know what it is but if you think it is good information you might as well come out with it. We have that Nintendohnut is lying from looking at the write-up yet no one seems to care :hmm:

Bloody hell, I'm very confused, this day must be about 13 pages! Haven't had time to fully digest but will go through after my dinner and add what has been said to my notes from the other nights to see how it adds up in my view.

There must be something we can go on ratehr than just lynching inactive people!

Diageo, thank god you've got to go out because your aggressive style doesn't do you many favours!

Just on quick skimming Dannyboy's traps sound a bit dodgy to me but I will read through again and leave any judgement until later.

Maybe Heroic is in cahoots with Diageo?

The only person who can confirm Diageo's power is someone who as AFAIK has not told us much about himself?

This has been speculated a few times but all I've said in his defense is that I did receive tea from him and it enabled me to target two people with my power, which I have revealed is used in the day. The rest is confirmed from the write-up and other people, and I am just pointing out why they are wrong.

I revealed that my power is used in the day yesterday, yet the exotic man roleblocked me last night for some reason.

We'll know his power if he can tell us who targeted Ellmeister each of those nights anyway.

Danny I can't make a call on it because I don't know what it is but if you think it is good information you might as well come out with it. We have that Nintendohnut is lying from looking at the write-up yet no one seems to care :hmm:

I believe it could benefit us all. I just hope people will believe me. :heh:

I am ruthless Scottish hunter Angus MacNeil. After discovering the death of my British twin brother James Barker at the hands of the mysterious black masks, I have taken up his identity in order to get close to them and avenge him. Each night I can kill a player of my choice, but I've held off doing so until last night when I took a gamble with ReZ. It was my luck that a mafioso had taken up his identity and thus got hit instead.

Now, "with great power comes great responsibility", so there is a downside to my killpower. Apparently James Barker was a dear friend of Princess Olivia and her family, and after getting involved in this mess, I see it as my primary goal to find and protect her personally from the black masks. This makes me neutral until I have found her, and if I don't find her, the shame will prevent me from winning alongside the town. So while I realise the amount of trust this requires, I'm asking that Princess Olivia comes forward so I can protect her and focus on taking out the rest of the black masks.