NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Can everyone slow down a bit? Don't want to lynch anyone yet, the day has just started.

I have to say I don't really believe at the moment that Nintendohnut is evil, but all I have to go on is that note that was posted. But I believe for now that he's good.

As for the 15% lies, it doesn't mean too much as we found out with Zell. It can point to any part of his posts really so seems impossible to find out which part is a lie. Plus Diageo lied too and he was good. =/

We maybe fell for teh "woe is me i has no internetz" line :P

(I'm all hyper about this game right now. I should probably stop being all POSTY POST POST for a bit)

People, please don't repeat what happened with Tales. =(

(unless he's evil, but I don't think so right now)

Dohnut....what do your plants do? Why was it so imperative that your power was kept secret? Who have you targeted all game?

Seriously he better be evil now or I'll be realllllly upset with everyone.

It's the first time you've been switched with MadDog, at least by me.

You sure of that?

Doesn't make sense unless Jayseven was bluffing and actually targeted someone else.

If he chose to protect himself then I'm not entirely sure what effect I would have on him. Either I switch him to protect MadDog, or I could only redirect from MadDog to Jayseven and not the other way around (which I was hoping would be the case).

:P

As suspicious as I am of Dohnut at the moment, shouldn't we at least give/have given him a chance to explain? (I'm unsure if majority has been reached.)

He voted for the 1 goodie who got lynched, and voted for none of the mafia. That looks real bad.

Dohnut....what do your plants do? Why was it so imperative that your power was kept secret? Who have you targeted all game?

Well, I know he tried to help you when you couldn't do anything. I investigated him and found that he was Theodore Barnes, a kind man who had a leaf of Aloé Vera (known for it's healing properties) in his pocket.

You realise that's the same day?

I have only targeted you and maddog on one night therefore you have only been switched with him (by me) for one night.

vote: Nintendohnut

For the record, I tried to do this days ago ;P as did HeroicJanitor and Diageo

And I tried to do it first. :p

If he's good, then there's 2 who i will be seriously suspicious of. Sorry if you're not good Dohnut!

Sorry if you are good is what i mean't to say :/

Changevote: AAAH NOOOOOOO BAD FEELINGS

*notes jonnas isn't online and deletes the entire day*

And I tried to do it first. :p

So there were 4 of us looking for evidence against Nintendohnut then :p

He's lynched now and if he isn't evil I'll be very surprised.

If he's good, then there's 2 who i will be seriously suspicious of. Sorry if you're not good Dohnut!

I hear ya. I also have someone who's been nagging me a bit throughout the game and whose allegiance would become quite dubious if Dohnut is indeed good.

Peeps; that was the other night, and you just said you targetted me and maddog last night. Or I'm confused.

I don't think I've ever wanted to win a mafia game as much as i do this one, that's how good it is :D

You're confused because I meant the night before last then (can't remember where I said that so I'll take your word for it that I did).

I targeted you and maddog on night 7 and last night I targeted myself and dannyboy