NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

I targetted myself again last night, however it was implied by jonnas that it wasn't a good idea. Majority is only 5 now, so I don't want to get too hasty about this! We were mad last night, but we have to be calm.

... Don't we?

Yes please, stay calm and think things through. Don't rush into this as it could mess things up.

Problem is I actually have to leave soon and won't be online all evening, boooh. =(

I personally think we should just get it over with. We've come to far to let Dannboy (potentially) steal the win from all of us.

Yes please, stay calm and think things through. Don't rush into this as it could mess things up.

Thats what she said.

Well, I might as well admit that I am the killer in this night's write-up. :( I figured as well that Eenuh was probably the princess, so I took a gamble and targetted her since we're apparently very close to the end now. Why the game hasn't ended yet, I have no idea. The Peeps switching himself and her (which is what I assume happened) proved to be a fatal mistake, it seems.

I'm sorry Dannyboy, but I personally don't think that we can let you try again. It's far too risky.

Dannboy, can you please state your role again and what you had to do in this game?

Well, if you'd stop redirecting me! :heh: But yeah, I totally get your reasoning. I wouldn't trust myself at this point! :p I'm just sad I don't get to win with you after having come this far. :(

Dannboy, can you please state your role again and what you had to do in this game?

Of course.

I am Angus MacNeil, a ruthless Scottish hunter who found out that his twin brother was killed by the Black Masks. My mission is to find the princess in order to personally protect her. I appear to have a close friendship with her. When/if I find her, I will become a townie (I am currently neutral), and I assume she'll be protected in some way. If I target anyone else, my ruthlessness takes over and I kill them out of frustration instead.

Well, if you'd stop redirecting me! :heh: But yeah, I totally get your reasoning. I wouldn't trust myself at this point! :p I'm just sad I don't get to win with you after having come this far. :(

Well we weren't to know you were gonna target.

There's also this vague warning about killing the wrong people that's kept me from simply trying my luck.

:p

Well we weren't to know you were gonna target.

:p

Hence the tongue in cheek. :heh: And come on, we're almost at the end. Why the game hasn't ended yet, I have no idea, but I ain't gonna sit passively and miss my last chance. :heh: Sorry, Peeps! I didn't mean for this to happen.

We basically have two options:

Option 1: Lynch Dannyboy

Good outcome: Dannyboy was indeed lying. The town win.

Bad outcome: Dannyboy was telling the truth, he's dead but the town still wins.

Option 2: Let Dannyboy target Eenuh

Good outcome: Dannyboy was telling the truth and we all live happily ever after. The town wins.

Bad Outcome: Dannyboy takes the win for himself and we're all losers.

We basically have two options:

Option 1: Lynch Dannyboy

Good outcome: Dannyboy was indeed lying. The town win.

Bad outcome: Dannyboy was telling the truth, he's dead but the town still wins.

Option 2: Let Dannyboy target Eenuh

Good outcome: Dannyboy was telling the truth and we all live happily ever after. The town wins.

Bad Outcome: Dannyboy takes the win for himself and we're all losers.

So you're saying you should all just fuck me over because you win in either case? Bastards. :heh:

So you're saying you should all just fuck me over because you win in either case? Bastards. :heh:

Yes. I vote that we should all be selfish c***s.

Alright, I am very suspicious of Dannyboy.

One of the write-ups had the person saying "we" instead of "I". Which just makes me think that it could be Dannyboy, referring to his murdered brother or something.

He also holds the gatekeeper's keys, which is preventing us from leaving the summer house, which is another thing we have against him.

"Yes! We did it! Justice has spoken! The forces of good triumphed!"

"Hooray!"

The gatekeeper looked troubled "Gentlemen...I am afraid there is one more task ahead of you."

"Someone has stolen my keys!"

"Ha ha! There is no need for us to leave just yet..."

"The Black Masks?"

"We must have more fun..."

"No...it was someone else, I'm certain!"

Thing is, this entire game I've been suspicious of ReZ. Now it's obvious he's not mafia (since they're dead), but there's something about him that's been bugging me. It's probably not as suspicious as all the stuff we have on Dannyboy, but if you'd like to hear it...

It seems we've killed all the mafia and the reason we are still playing is because we have not eliminated all threats to the town. I'm going to roll with this, and Vote: Dannyboy, because I'm afraid that he is a threat, and unfortunately we cannot just trust his word - no matter how much I want to.

I've just thought of something...If he needs to simply protect the princess, then wouldn't that mean that he has to make sure she survives until all threats were removed (i.e. the mafia was killed)?

The fact that the game is still going on suggests something more sinister. Perhaps he blames the princess for the death of his brother?

I've just thought of something...If he needs to simply protect the princess, then wouldn't that mean that he has to make sure she survives until all threats were removed (i.e. the mafia was killed)?

The fact that the game is still going on suggests something more sinister. Perhaps he blames the princess for the death of his brother?

So this either means Dannyboy is our threat, or someone else is still out there.

Excellent point. I'm just delaying the inevitable.

Vote: Dannyboy