NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Think I'll update my list too while we're at it.

All of Cube's posts on the second day after 25-10-2010, 11:05 PM were true.

On the third day after 28-10-2010, 10:47 PM Diageo's posts were 70% true, 25% unsure and 5% lying.

On the 4th day, I was going to analyse Rez and Tales but was roleblocked. I pretended I couldn't be roleblocked and it hasn't happened since.

On the 5th day after 08-11-2010, 02:10 PM Eenuh spoke 60% truths, and 40% speculation/subjective opinions.

On the 6th day Zell didn't answer after I sent the pm.

On the 7th day after 18-11-2010, 12:24 AM Zell's posts contained 100% truths.

On the 8th day after 21-11-2010, 04:08 PM Nintendohnut spoke 60% truths, 25% subjective/indeterminable words, and 15% lies.

Vote Standings

Nintendohnut (7): heroicjanitor, Dannyboy-the-Dane, ReZourceman, Jayseven, The Peeps, MadDog

(Majority is 6)

Majority has been reached

--------------------

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Hey! I am fairly certain the one Diageo never trusted is Nintendohnut. Myself and him were arguing with Nintendohnut for days and I only let it drop until I could analyse his posts. I'm sure Diageo didn't let it go either. Also Nintendohnut's posts had 15% lies yesterday.

Vote: Nintendohnut

The janitor makes a valid point.

Sorry Dannyboy, you're right that doesnt make any sense.

Vote : Nintendohnut.

15% is the highest amount of specifically lying, though zell's 100% truthful record makes it a little tricky.

I'll still role with it.

vote: Nintendohnut

For the record, I tried to do this days ago ;P as did HeroicJanitor and Diageo

MadDog stepped forward. "I have seen enough! Nintendohnut, I sentence you to death! I vote for thee, might your demise be swift and decisive!"

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Nintendohnut wept. Had it all ended? Could it end like this?

"I suppose that...my ways...were somewhat extreme. But I had good intentions. All I wanted...was to create the perfect garden. Yes, a place where everyone could admire the most beautiful flowers in the world. If only the princess had given in to our demands..."

The six gentlemen approached Nintendohnut. All of this was about to end.

"Sorry, Zell. My bad leadership took you away from us far too soon..."

The Dane Lad and Peepsworth's successor drew their knives.

"gmac, even if silent, I hope you found enjoyment in your last hours. Marasmus is a terrible thing..."

Jayseven readied his fists. ReZ fondled his cat as readied his stance.

"Sméagol. It was a terrible event. You left us so early..."

The Janitor of Heroics readied a very, very sharp pen.

"chairdriver... I have no kind words for you."

MadDog raised his mallet. "Good riddance, criminal!"

Nintendohnut is dead. He was the Gardener, Theodore Barnes. He could protect people with his kind heart. He was also the mastermind behind the Black Masks. He was Evil.

"Yes! We did it! Justice has spoken! The forces of good triumphed!"

"Hooray!"

The gatekeeper looked troubled "Gentlemen...I am afraid there is one more task ahead of you."

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"Someone has stolen my keys!"

"Ha ha! There is no need for us to leave just yet..."

"The Black Masks?"

"We must have more fun..."

"No...it was someone else, I'm certain!"

What is the meaning of this? Whatever the answer, the gentlemen must wait one more night!

-------

Remaining Players:

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Eenuh

-heroicjanitor

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-Marcamillian

-ReZourceman

-Rummy

-The Peeps

Send your PMs. NOW!

Night 9 starts now

Edited by Jonnas

NO WAY JONNAS THAT'S INSANE! I NEVER REALISED THAT IT WAS ALL A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM!!!

I've been sitting here refreshing for like 20 mins

FFS. I can't ever make a fucking post on time can I! I well made an elaborate dressing of Dohnut too :(

Game is too good, and too fast.

First of all...Sorry for waking people up with this...awesomeness :heh:

Second...I seriously need all of those PMs. Just the fact that one person didn't send it could become crucial, and...it's getting late.

See you tomorrow, and please don't hate me for this cliffhanger.

Night 9 is over

--------------------

The maid stood in her quarters, thinking. She could not sleep well that night, she just couldn't.

A masked figure entered. It was a rather plain mask, were it not for a distinctive cross engraved upon the user's forehead.

"Who are you? What business have you with me?"

The cross-masked intruder dangled a familiar set of keys in front of her, taunting her, as if to say Come and take them.

The maid gasped "Who are you?" she demanded, raising her voice "What are your intentions?"

"...Defend yourself" The Cross-Mask drew a sabre.

The maid, understanding what she had to do, picked up the rusty frying pan and the kitchen knife she kept underneath her bed.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The Cross-Mask attacked quickly. Marlene barely dodged the attack.

Regardless, the Cross-Mask continued its assault, relentlessly swiping with the sabre, barely fazing as the maid stopped every blow with her frying pan. Marlene only saw one option: she boldly risked a quick dodge, and stabbed the assailant in the leg. Her attacker still wincing in pain, she took the opportunity to whack its head with her rusty weapon, sending its body across the room.

"Phew... I am certainly glad I took those self defence classes"

The Cross-Mask, however, was far from finished. Barely fazed by the inflicted wounds, he threw his sabre at Marlene. Acting upon instinct, she raised the kitchen utensil, yet it was nothing but a mistake: the flying sabre knocked the frying pan off her hands.

Marlene was defenceless for few seconds, but it was all the time it took. Her assailant quickly drew a dagger from a hidden scabbard and leaped at her.

One swipe was all it took to disarm her from the knife and, as the Cross-Mask drew yet another dagger, she could not help but realize that her life would shortly meet its end.

"I know not the nature of your goals, but you will not succeed"

"Haha... You are...so very mistaken, Marlene... Tonight, I am one step closer..."

With the two daggers in hand, a vicious wound in the shape of an X was inflicted upon her chest.

The Peeps is dead. S/He was the Head Housemaid, Marlene Watson. With the house's maids at his/her disposal, s/he could switch targets around. S/He was Good.

--------------

Participants:

(9)

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Eenuh

-heroicjanitor

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-Marcamillian

-ReZourceman

-Rummy

Majority is 5

Day 10 starts now

Edited by Jonnas

We still have a different threat to take care of. The mafia is gone but there's someone else roaming around it seems. I'm wondering if this is Dannyboy, but I'm not sure...

Let's not vote too quickly though, ending the day too quickly or lynching the wrong person can be a fatal mistake at this stage!

So let's share our info first.

I was roleblocked by Marcamillian last night (fencing duel, so I assume it's him), so I have no info. Bit pissed about that. =P

I targeted The Peeps, but ended up in Eenuhs room, I tried to get some rest but there was a lot of excitement in the room.

I targeted The Peeps, but ended up in Eenuhs room, I tried to get some rest but there was a lot of excitement in the room.

Guess that means The Peeps targeted himself and me?

And yeah I tried to leave my room but Marcamillian stopped me, no matter how much I discussed with him to let me go. =(

I totally agree that Dannyboy should die, btw. I will be voting for him, but I'll just wait for all info first. It might be some kind of Harry Potter/Voldermort thing, whilst one (Danny/Voldermort) lives, the other must die...or ...something. Yeah.

Guess that means The Peeps targeted himself and me?

And yeah I tried to leave my room but Marcamillian stopped me, no matter how much I discussed with him to let me go. =(

Makes sense, which means that you were the target. It seems that Danny thought that you were the princess.

I'd rather not risk anything. Lynching him is by far the safest option.

Cube can you remove your vote for now? I don't want things to end too quickly or people to rush into things and vote. This is probably the last and most crucial day.

Did you find out any more info recently Cube?

As for info, Heroic is called Neville Gladstone.

(I targeted him because "knowing who is truthful" sounded like princess kind of role).