Night 5 is over

--------------------

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"Are you certain of this?"

"Absolutely! I saw him enter the room not long ago."

"...And what makes you think he'll leave before the sun rises?"

"I confess, I didn't give it much thought..."

The door suddenly opened, revealing Ellmeister. "To whom belong these irritating whispers? Please, tone it down. My moustache needs his beauty sleep to remain gorgeous."

"...Now!"

The black masks yanked the rope they were holding, causing the banker to trip and fall into the floor, face first. The black masks quickly got a hold of him.

"What the-? I thought you said..."

"U-unhand me! I will give you anything!"

"But I was sure! I know not what..."

"Hundreds of British Pounds!"

"No excuses!"

"Thousands of Pounds!"

"I apologize. Just finish this."

"And sexual favours, though I am inexperienced!"

"Quiet, you!" The Black Mask brought a swift end to the Meister of Ell.

Ellmeister is dead. He was the Banker, Desmond Lawrence. He could bribe other players to do his bidding with his limited budget. He was Good.

--------------

In the morning, the blue note lay at its usual spot:

"Aye, sirs.

Tonight, I only saw one event: Rummy had a splendid fencing duel with an unknown adversary. Truly memorable"

Meanwhile, the gatekeeper was finished packing his belongings.

"Hum? Are you leaving us, old chap?"

"Not for long, I assure you! I have business in London. I will be back before night falls."

With this, the gatekeeper disappeared into the horizon.

(Side note: I truly am going to London, this weekend, leaving tomorrow morning. I wanted to make sure the day started before I left you stranded. I will be back on Monday. happy discussing/cussing/lynching!)

--------------

Participants:

(16)

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Diageo

-Eenuh

-gmac

-heroicjanitor

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-Marcamillian

-mr-paul

-Nintendohnut

-ReZourceman

-Rummy

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Zell

Majority is 9

Day 6 starts now

I know you will all be glad to jump on me for this, but I tried to give Rez a flask but someone threw a basketball at me and the flask broke. Now I know that Rez was hit by a tennis racket, which makes me think there's a sportsman around. Do you know who hit you Rez?

I would assume that whoever it is who has that power that switches two people around for the night (I forget who that was after all the writing yesterday) targeted those two, and Cube found out this info. Or something. (I didn't just make that power up did I? I'm sure someone said they had that yesterday.)

As for me, well I don't appear in the write-up today and I didn't get a PM saying anything, so who knows.

I know you will all be glad to jump on me for this, but I tried to give Rez a flask but someone threw a basketball at me and the flask broke. Now I know that Rez was hit by a tennis racket, which makes me think there's a sportsman around. Do you know who hit you Rez?

Wow, isn't that just hugely convenient *sigh*

I would like to point out... Gentlemen don't play basketball. Tennis? Yes. Golf? Probably. Basketball? I can't see loads of english gents with monocles and moustaches playing an American sport really. Just a thought *waits to be accused by Diageo and/or heroicjanitor for lying for no reason again*

Well if gentlemen don't play basketball then would it not make it more likely that a mafia member did it? Or are you implying I am lying? Although it said that it was playfully thrown at me, but I guess mafia can be playful.

We has a reason to say you were lying, and that was because of the write-up. I believe that it is more likely that the write-up is truthful than you are, that is all, I'm not taking any other factors into consideration yet because that's what I believe is most likely.

You're trying to annoy me now. I'm going to vote for you depending on what Rez says about the tennis racquet incident.

I'm not surprised, but as per Diageo's 'experiment' yesterday, he can testify that voting based on feelings isn't a good idea. Yesterday you accused me constantly of lying without any actual proof, after I had been confirmed as good. As you may be able to imagine, that was relatively frustrating.

And why do you[plural] believe so?

Rez: I scratched his nose and woke him up (if you can make that into a mafia power you're doing well). Also he said something about his PM being worded in such a way that I sounded friendly as far as I remember.

Cube: As far as I can tell it was him that spoke to me the night before last. He was the handsome gent. And he's confirming me as good.

Please Rez or Cube, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thankyou!

Out of interest heroic, what info do you have to suggest Diageo is a townie too?

He was described as kind when he gave me the tea for one, but also another foolproof one that I don't want to reveal because as I said it would make my day power useless :( If it becomes really necessary I'll reveal it but I think it would be best if I didn't, and it is the same power which identified cube and eenuh as townie.

Do you Cube have something a little more concrete than "He scratched my nose," or "friendly sounding PM," or " he didn't lie about his name"? If so, then I will believe Nintendohnut is good for now.

@Nintendohnut

Although it doesn't sound like a mafia power, it doesn't sound like a townie power either, it doesn't sound like a power at all, it sounds like flavour. So I don't think it's of any relevance one way or another. Also I sense you're trying to antagonise me. I know I have purposely tried to annoy you, and I apologised for it. I am not telling you to stop, because honestly I don't care. I'm just acknowledging it in case you are trying to annoy me for some sort of revenge.

From what I can tell...I think the mafia's killer targeted ReZ...

I agree.

Thus ha-ha at the mafia. Was my list a little too close for comfort HAI-OHHH! I'll re-quote it later in that case. :p

I do not I am afraid. Convinient that you were roleblocked again, however its not too surprising as I'd say you're the best target for roleblocking from mafia POV. You're being accused by people, and few people can back you up.

You're trying to annoy me now. I'm going to vote for you depending on what Rez says about the tennis racquet incident.

What do you want me to say about that? I've got nothing new on it if thats what you mean. To clarify what happened ; I was hit by the racket/raquet which pushed me into the bushes.

Me and ReZ said so.

*High five*

Rez: I scratched his nose and woke him up (if you can make that into a mafia power you're doing well). Also he said something about his PM being worded in such a way that I sounded friendly as far as I remember.

Cube: As far as I can tell it was him that spoke to me the night before last. He was the handsome gent. And he's confirming me as good.

Please Rez or Cube, correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah I'll clarify slightly. You scratched my nose, however you couldn't find the right spot, so it didn't wake me up. I woke up in the morning when I was fully out of my catatonic state. And it said you were "kind" :)

Last night I targetted myself and Mr-Paul so the redirection was nothing to do with me. Are we assuming there was a redirection because of the 'what the- I thought you said' part?

And I only skimmed these last posts because I'm technically in a lecture right now but how do we know Rez was the original target or is that also a guess? I do believe that Rez is town due to the whole Chairdriver disguise thing and Rez and Cube have backed each other up... if you both believe that Nintendohnut is town then it's gonna have to be good enough for me. It's odd that the note has conflicting info.

Is the note accurate this time Rummy?

New Lists

Remaining mafia members ; At least 2, probably 3

Anyone who has previously been cleared by Ellmeister as good is almost certainly good (although I don't know who that is)

ReZourceman - Cube suspects his power/its better to be unknown.

Eenuh - Investigator (name and alignment usually)

Jayseven - Power Protector + Protector

Diageo - Power Super Charger

Heroicjanitor - Day power, better to be unknown.

Dannyboy-the-Dane - Killer/needs princess

MadDog - Double vote

Cube - (Can't remember)

Nintendohnut - (Can't remember)

Rummy - (Can't remember) (Has he/you revealed anything?)

People we know next to nothing about

-gmac

-Zell

-mr-paul

-Paj Meen Ah

-Jayseven

-Tales

I don't think we could go wrong with vote : Paj Meen Ah

Oh my bad. Fess up Marcamillian.

Vote : Marcamillian

I will obviously be more lenient than I would have been though, I'm anxious to hear what Marcamillian has.

(Apologies The Peeps)

New Lists

Remaining mafia members ; At least 2, probably 3

Anyone who has previously been cleared by Ellmeister as good is almost certainly good (although I don't know who that is)

ReZourceman - Cube suspects his power/its better to be unknown.

Eenuh - Investigator (name and alignment usually)

Jayseven - Power Protector + Protector

Diageo - Power Super Charger

Heroicjanitor - Day power, better to be unknown.

Dannyboy-the-Dane - Killer/needs princess

MadDog - Double vote

The Peeps - Redirector between two targets

Rummy - Tracker

Cube - (Can't remember)

Nintendohnut - (Can't remember)

People we know next to nothing about

-gmac

-Zell

-mr-paul

-Marcamillian (replaced Paj)

-Jayseven