N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sake. Fine, I was told I couldn't find Diageo. Why not Diageo? Disappear to do something EVIL?

What were you trying to do to him? Who, if anyone, did you find instead? What did you do to themm and what did you find ouuuut?

Maddog, I second calls for knowing what your power is and what you did last night!

WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO

I'd like to know from Cube, do you have some kind of power that stops you from being targeted?

I have nothing of the sort.

Maddog, I second calls for knowing what your power is and what you did last night!

As well as your name.

It could just be a mafia putting up a redirection on him.

I mean, heroicjanitor says that his power increased in awesomeness, as Diageo claims it does, so either they are both mafia or neither.

Kinda suspicious of you actually MadDog old chap. Obviously not suspicious enough to smash down some voting words, but that last sentence "sounds like a mafia trait" sounds awfully persuasive/follow-my-lead-ish.

It could just be a mafia putting up a redirection on him.

I mean, heroicjanitor says that his power increased in awesomeness, as Diageo claims it does, so either they are both mafia or neither.

Kinda suspicious of you actually MadDog old chap. Obviously not suspicious enough to smash down some voting words, but that last sentence "sounds like a mafia trait" sounds awfully persuasive/follow-my-lead-ish.

Exactly. If Diageo was protected, no powers would work on him no matter the amount, so it's not exactly a mafia trait.

Still, I really don't know what to think. We're left pretty clueless about what's going on. :/

Vote : MadDog

If it was a mafia redirector they were probably hoping Diageo would look evil by redirecting to MadDog.

Claiming he is mafia for being targeted by a redirector is suspicious too, and since Diageo can increase powers I think he would be a good mafia target for a lynch.

If Diageo was mafia he'd double the kill count for a night I think.

Unless the redirector wants to come forward I'll probably keep my vote on you.

Okay, I believe maddog was being targetted. For I was told that he targetted himself.

Now either:

a) He is lying about targetting Diageo

b) He targetted Diageo who may have anyone targetting him redirected onto Maddog thus Maddog simply targetted himself.

I paid you by the way. That is indeeeeeeeed me.

Sorry I mean Diageo was redirected to maddog not Maddog was targetted.

I'm going to Vote: MadDog as he seemed eager to get me lynched. And making three people targeting me seem like it would make a difference.

I would suggest if someone swapped me with someone else or protected me, to do it again because clearly loads of people are targeting me.

So what exactly have i done that's suspicious?

Because i voted? We are always too cautious with lynching, everyone waits for an investigator to come and say "this person is evil", i think this is a mafia tactic to try and take the focus away from you.