NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

At work we sit with some desks facing towards each other, meaning that we can see the person opposite through a little gap in the desks. A friend was peering at me with a fake moustache on. I disappeared behind my monitor and reappeared wearing this:

HipsterHitler.jpg

Hipster Hitler win TBH. Wassever.

Cannes is so try hard. I only show my movies to comatose people. They're the only ones who truly have no preconceptions.

Are you definitely not going to ever return to The Office, goafer? Cos I really liked what I saw!

Are you definitely not going to ever return to The Office, goafer? Cos I really liked what I saw!

I'm afraid the reference is lost on me.

You look like Ricky Gervais there. Also I was drunk, but you do still look like it.

Looking good :) God, I wish I had your motivation. I've been going down for the past couple of weeks and in an attempt to not look quite so stick thin like, but am completely ready to give in.

I would have imagined your room to be more decorated in amazing things.

Anyway, always good to see the pokemon trainer vest. I assume its the same anyway.

I love brick wall. Actually in a mental ward, and just tells everyone he's at Uni as part of his psychosis.

Well my house is stunningly a listed building, as an example of forward-thinking 50s modernist/brutalist architecture, so of course there'd be brick walls randomly.

But yeah, I feel it is a bit bare. I fail. [And I am insane.]

Photo267.jpg

Gym win, to be fair.

Wow chair, have your arms & chest, like, doubled in size?

Photo267.jpg

Gym win, to be fair.

We need a comparison shot for effect!

Before Chair and After Chair. Also, Before Chair...BC. You are Jesus?

I took this in October:

Photo218.jpg

Didn't do anything from December to March, and started going to the gym relatively intensively since then. I think the "after" picture is helped a lot by the fact that I'm naturally very thin, and therefore the upper body looks more pronounced against my slim waist / torso. I mean, I'm probably a lot less strong than most, considering I'm still pretty light [Newton's second law, and all that].

[ReZ, spot my favourite possession in the background.]

Good effort chairman. Before and after months of working out photos are immensely satisfying!

kewl skillz mayte

My fave part was the dance at the end. The skills were pretty great too, but mainly the dance.

Looking good :) God, I wish I had your motivation. I've been going down for the past couple of weeks and in an attempt to not look quite so stick thin like, but am completely ready to give in.

This. I've been eating incredible amounts the past few months, my metabolism is ridiculous, progress is so slow.

Unsure.

I think you look better before. A little too skinny now. (Too insulting? :hmm:)