NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Maybe our general demographic is growing older? Maybe everyone is lazy?

Congrats dwarf!

Scored myself a position at Manchester Uni with AAB results, FUCK YEAAH!

Thank you, grade inflation :)

Congrats you little fish!

Maybe our general demographic is growing older? Maybe everyone is lazy?

Congrats dwarf!

The flux of pros has passed on, I've always been one of the youngest here (lol).

Haven't checked the Wii board since being banned though of course, I guess all the toddlers are in there. There's diddy mental ages to consider too - hey Zechs!

P.S. I'd like to congratulate Daft also for le jumping around buildings vid. Professional job br0.

Edited by dwarf

Then they realized they were no longer little girls: they were little women.

*tears up*

Well done dwarf!

What are you studying at uni?

L'economics, and will hopefully pair it with sociology/criminology because that human aspect is reem.

Slap me.

Well done! :)

Just got another £110 cheque from RedBubble. Didn't even know I was due for one. Nice little surprise.

My 3DS arrived! :D

... Though I hadn't considered that ordering from Amazon.co.uk would get me a UK charging plug that doesn't fit in Danish sockets. :heh: I found a good and cheap adapter, though, so no problems. :)

Just got another £110 cheque from RedBubble. Didn't even know I was due for one. Nice little surprise.

I hate you

Happenstance that is so selfish.

We all hate him as well.

You're right I apologise. I shouldnt keep all this hate for myself.

Just found a hilarious video on identity politics :)

I didn't understand a single thing going on in that video.

Just found a hilarious video on identity politics :)

I love. A dance off. So appropriate (you can't have a revolution without dancing).

Although very typically American in that everyone tries to categorise and theorise (badly) about everyone involved. Just let it will be. Let people will be.

My 3DS arrived! :D

... Though I hadn't considered that ordering from Amazon.co.uk would get me a UK charging plug that doesn't fit in Danish sockets. :heh: I found a good and cheap adapter, though, so no problems. :)

Do you have a DSi? The plugs are the same.

Also, I kinda resent how that video portrays the ultra-gay guy as the least queer, when actually there's so much to be said for the ability to overcome normative notions of modesty like that. It's a shame he looks awful, but that's a different matter.

Do you have a DSi? The plugs are the same.

Yeah, I read that in the manual, but nope. I haven't had a DS since the very original, which I lost a couple of years ago. (This was partially the reason I wanted a 3DS.) I don't recognise the socket on the 3DS either, so I don't believe I have a charger that fits.

I'm also one who has just got back their exam results. Not English A-Levels (obviously) but the Irish equivalent -- the Leaving Cert.

I'm happy with my results. I'm not exactly delighted or ecstatic but I got what I needed. 465 points (out of 600). A2 in English, B1 in Irish, B1 in French, B2 in History, B3 in Biology, C1 in Maths and C2 in Art (:nono:). I love my History result given I didn't even finish my 3rd essay. Makes me think I could have gotten the A otherwise. Maths was an awful & controversial paper this year. So I'd say I could have gotten a B or an A given a 'normal' paper. Art was a shambles. I definitely feel I deserved better. Damn subjectivity. I'm getting it rechecked at least.

Whatever...I got what my course needs. I just want the satisfaction to say I got such and such points.

COLLEGE HERE I COME.