NEurope
Beast

EPIC FAILS!

So watching these videos lately of people who fail at stuff has really made me laugh so why don't we all post some videos of them, right? My recent favourite one is:

If I had hidden cameras at my work place, then I'd be able to get Epic Fails at a rate of at least 10efph.

That was a lot less awkward then I thought it would be, i expected to be slapped for that.

This is just painful to watch.

She took it surprisingly well. I expected major bitching.

Also, that Law & Order clip ... damn, we gamers are psychotic jerks, huh?

"Pause the game"? WHAT?! What on earth is that saying anyway, that video is epic fail!

You know I nearly said "Ellmeister's parents trying to pass it off as a female" but I abstained.

I just wish your parents had too.

Saw that the other day. So many thoughts. First of all: Why the hell are they so mean to her afterwards? But then I saw another video describing in detail why the above video is fake.

Today I saw a fat kid with a stick attacking a bollard. Seemingly for no reason. He appeared to have a lot of anger to get out.

I wish I had recorded it!

And he was ginger...

You fall for photoshops more easily than your mother. And I mean the second part of that sentence in several ways.

The last 20 seconds of that Avatar video might be the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

At least they mean well.

I hope to God this was made for a laugh! As much as I adore Avatar, that's just going way too far...:blank:

Saw this on a facebook, I don't think it's embeddable, though.

http://gizmodo.com/5657518/crazy-guy-in-wheelchair-goes-kamikaze-into-elevator-shaft

To quote;

Woman gets into elevator. Closes door. Guy slams his motorized wheelchair against the door. Guy gets mad, keeps ramming door. Door breaks. Guy falls down elevator shaft. I know this is what happens here. I just can't understand it....

I hope to God this was made for a laugh! As much as I adore Avatar, that's just going way too far...:blank:

I think it's a sketch. But even if it isn't, I'm not gonna judge. Whatever floats their boat, right?

Saw this on a facebook, I don't think it's embeddable, though.

http://gizmodo.com/5657518/crazy-guy-in-wheelchair-goes-kamikaze-into-elevator-shaft

To quote;

This is scary. Why did he do it? I could understand if the controls went nuts like in the other case mentioned, but wasn't it apparent to him that he would be able to break through the door? Why would he continue to slam into it?

Here's what goes through a chav's mind!

I liked the part where the wall fights back and eats his leg :bowdown:

Yum Yum

Edited by lostmario