N-Europe

Turn any webpage into Asteroids

Happenstance

Alternatively just try pasting the following into the address bar;

javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='http://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0);

I remember seeing something similar before in the way of copy/pasteable js code, and iirc it only worked with firefox Dazz.

When all was said and done, only one man could survive my wrath.

damnyoudd.png

Totally didn't mean for that, fun I managed to get everything except that pesky double d!

OHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWD!!!!!!!!111!!!11!11!

So I was cruising around the internet in my ship blasting stuff *BANG! BANG! BOOM! KAPOW!* "Take that! annoying ads!" *BAM! BOOM! KABLOOEY!"* Burn in Hell flash based website!" And then I find myself in the deepest darkest corner of the internet known as 4chan. *BAM! BAM! BANG! BOOM! BWOOOOOOOSH! TATATATATATATATA! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! KABOOSH!*

OH MY GOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE??!?!?!?!?!111/11!?/?!

And then everything was all like

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404

I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR I AM ERROR

And then everything started getting all pixelated and garbled so I got out of there as fast as I could but it's spreading and it's going to take over everything and I THINK I JUST ACCIDENTALLY THE INTERNET!!11!!11!1!1!1!