NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

Pirates of the Caribbean 2

It does look awesome, but by the looks of it, the film isnt really near completion. Especially since it wont be out til the summer. I can't wait.

I didn't think much of the original, I think because I was told it was super awsome fantastic!!! and it wasn't.

So I'm not too excited.

First one is good. But its created 4 things that are bad in this world.

1. Jonny Depp fans, they're everywhere know

2. Keira Knightley fans, she's nice, but she's not the hottest woman walking the Earth.

3. Orlando Bloom fans, god I hate him.

4. Piracy has become too famous.. acting piratey has almost become a huge fad. (Not piracy as in making an illegal copy of something).

Anyway, I will watch the next one, but I'm not in a "I can't freaking wait" mood towards the film.

First one is good. But its created 4 things that are bad in this world.

1. Jonny Depp fans, they're everywhere know

The man kinda deserves it imo, he's a brilliant actor.

he's good, very good.

say what you will of his fans but the ones i know at least watch his movies. most of which are pretty sweet.

4. Piracy has become too famous.. acting piratey has almost become a huge fad. (Not piracy as in making an illegal copy of something).

Acting piratey has always been hilarious though, I blame the Sea Captain from The Simpsons.

"How did you not see that boat"

"Y'argh, 2 glass eyes"

Acting piratey has always been hilarious though, I blame the Sea Captain from The Simpsons.

"How did you not see that boat"

"Y'argh, 2 glass eyes"

Indeed it was funny speaking like a pirate.. But after the Pirates of the Caribbean you got idiots tying to be funny with jack sparrow impersonations.

i never seen anyone acting piratey, cept at a few fancy dress partys.

Wow.

I didn't even know they were making another one!

There is also a third film, which they are filming alongside the second one!!

I didn't think much of the original, I think because I was told it was super awsome fantastic!!! and it wasn't.

So I'm not too excited.

yep same here man same here

The man kinda deserves it imo, he's a brilliant actor.

Point proven about Depp fans being everywhere.

So long to wait till this comes out, i cant wait. It's looking and from what ive read sounds pretty good.

I saw this trailer at the cinema on saturday and it did look great. I just hope that it doesn't turn out naff, thus tarnishing the first one, which is a more than decent film. It looked like they may be going slightly over the top with creatures and special effects, but I hope to be proved wrong.

Pirates of the Carabean is a wierd film for me: I liked it at first, i thought Depp was a great actor in it, and Keira is just plain eye candy. Then everyone started to rave about it and i started to dislike it. Hence why im not looking forward to seeing it.

I'll probably go to see it though :P

First one was excellent, loved it. Looking forward to this a lot. Oh and the news of a 3rd one is awesome, i love trilogys :hehe:

Johnny Depp films are pretty awseome, i loved once upon a time in mexico, and that drug one, cant remember the name, the first pirates of the caribbean was good loking forward to this

he looked really weird in charlie and the chocolate factory

well, in the trailers, i havent seen the film

In every film Depp makes he looks totally different, or maybe its just my eyes. I can't tell if its him or not :p

Pirates of the Carabean is a wierd film for me: I liked it at first, i thought Depp was a great actor in it, and Keira is just plain eye candy. Then everyone started to rave about it and i started to dislike it. Hence why im not looking forward to seeing it.

I'll probably go to see it though :P

That's a bit like I feel too :P

And Depp is a better (and better looking) actor then both Keira and Bloom. And I don't think so becouse of PotC, he has done better movies in the past that've stuck more in my mind and memory.

Sign in to follow this