N-Europe

MARVEL Mafia Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said earlier, I have a power, but mainly it's not useful at the moment, it may be later, but mainly I see it as information testing. I don't want to say too much, because I want to be able to catch people out with it. I get literally one bit of information, and I've seen it to be wrong at least twice.

So, again, who's the redirector?

I'm willing to put my vote on Cube. I'm not sure he's evil, but at least then we might be able to check if MadDog is telling the truth? But if he's good I'll probably be labelled as mafia for casting that final vote. =/

I have no idea about redirectors or who they could be (if there are any). I don't really have a power (don't send in any night targets) so it's not me heh.

Zell and Diageo are protectors I think? I'm guessing at least one was roleblocked.

Diageo

Eenuh

gmac

jayseven

Jonnas

Rummy

Paj Meen Ah

The Peeps

Zell

9 players left so the majority is 5.

Vote: Jayseven

Not had anything out of Jayseven have we? Going by the theory that the mafia will be laying low I'd say the remaining mafia could consist of at least jayseven, gmac and zell.

Obviously this could be incredibly wrong though ::shrug:

Not sure if I'll have a lot of time to get on tonight and tomorrow so that's why I'm voting earlier than I usually would.

A mafia roleblocker would be big trouble (Though if there isn't one, shame on you Diageo and Zell)

Cube was a silencer. Since jayseven never spoke yesterday, I'm assuming he was silenced, though we can't be sure.

I'll go for gmac since he seemed so reluctant to vote for Cube

Vote: gmac

HIIIIIIIIIII!

... So I away for the weekend then silenced for the nights I came back.

I'd like to say that I was still keeping up with the thread, and I'm very sure the mafia were planning to silence and lynch me to get ahead.

Diageo and Jonnas were the main propagators of this propaganda.

Vote: Jonnas because he was jumping on everyone and he repeatedly urged people to vote for me.

Wow didn't realise how few of us there was in this game. I'm gonna go for a vote on gmac for now, cos I'm not gonna be here much and I wanna hear what jay's gotta say before I lynch him, I'm assuming gmac's just inactive(though you should say something if you're reading this!) so yeah Vote:gmac

edit: damn you half hour ago oepned page.

also yeah doesn't change my vote so nvm

HIIIIIIIIIII!

... So I away for the weekend then silenced for the nights I came back.

I'd like to say that I was still keeping up with the thread, and I'm very sure the mafia were planning to silence and lynch me to get ahead.

Diageo and Jonnas were the main propagators of this propaganda.

Vote: Jonnas because he was jumping on everyone and he repeatedly urged people to vote for me.

Hey, I only suggested you because you were inactive. I equally accused Zell and Dyson (before he was replaced). Not to mention MadDog confirmed me as good.

Besides I just defended you :(

Cube was a silencer. Since jayseven never spoke yesterday, I'm assuming he was silenced, though we can't be sure.

See?

Also, why Gmac?

I'll go for gmac since he seemed so reluctant to vote for Cube

Vote: gmac

There you go.

I hope you're taking note of the people quick to vote for me on no evidence whatsoever

yes I was suckered in by Cube's story but if that's enough reason to lynch me go ahead you're doing the Mafia's job for them

I'd suggest one of our two supposed protectors are lying and are actually Mafia

Withdraw Vote

Okay, maybe I'm being a bit hasty with this. I'll reread the thread.

Ok, after rereading the thread, I've noticed that Paj Meen Ah hasn't contributed anything to discussions (except to flaunt his Marvel knowledge once in a while). He didn't ask questions, he didn't push issues, he didn't pursue leads, didn't throw accusations... Nothing.

He was one of the first people to vote for HeroJan, and cast the deciding vote on Cube (when it was obvious he was going to get lynched).

I believe he is going with the "tactical silence" that mafiosos use to stall. Hell, the fact that he briefly derailed the thread twice only serves as further proof of this.

Vote: Paj Meen Ah

Yeah, I think he's a lead worth following. I know I suspect a bunch of people, but Paj is my strongest suspicion. Not to say that gmac is off the hook, though.

The only people I trust to some extent are Jayseven and Peeps, anyway. I also believe in Rummy's innocent Neutrality, and I'm getting a good vibe from Eenuh.

I don't like this. Rummy was quick to vote for me, too, but I think voting for non-participators isn't really an acceptible route to follow. Jonnas; you could've given me that defence before finding out a silencer was killed.

I'm going to give the thread a re-read. Tomorrow....

Changevote: nobody for now.

I've also generally been inactive (thread-wise) in all mafias the last week or so. I've just been busier with my own stoof and work and stuff. I miss points of discussion and it seems like too much of an effort to go back and find out where it all started...

Which is my own fault really.

I was following the Cube shizz with one watchful eye and it was just annoying me in the end.

I've just been voting because I don't want to miss the deadlines, so I'm hasty with my votes. I missed last night completely which makes me a bit sadface. Anyhow, my main motivation was on inactivity because there's so little information it's hard to make decisions, but having heard from both jay and gmac, I'm gonna Withdraw Vote for now.