NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Recently:

walking-dead-310.jpg

and just now:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRelVZ3ANrQBaDKJrCJZc1xV8FCnCJ2FDrMFEGdCV9n33HjTWuFCA&t=1

Hi, I'm Dan Dare and I approve of this purchase.

thumbsUp.jpg

Your next task is to buy

wylasosy.jpg

Recommend by ReZ, Happenstance, Paj!, Dan Dare, The Peeps, gmac, ....the list goes on.

Haha :D, well I think there's only 6 books? So I'm sure I'll come back here and ask when I'm done with those. :)

Yeeeeessss.

Theres also 6 of Invincible. Concise.

Brilliant, I'll start making myself a list. :laughing:

Hi, I'm Dan Dare and I approve of this purchase.

thumbsUp.jpg

Bloody hell Dan, what happened, you've... got old.

ReZ! Would you lend me invincible if I paid P&P here and back?

Hmm....I'd be scared. IT R PRECIOUSCHOKE. Recorded + they're big(fat hardbacks)/could get pricey/I'm lazy/just buy them.

1092950.jpeg.size-115_square-true.jpg

You have a job now. :p

£16.10, full cover, large hardback, 14 issues.

Its goooooddd. I havn't met someone who hasn't fallen in love with it. (Although you COULD argue its a slow burner)

My most recent person to love it (a friend from school who, three months ago hadn't touched a comic)

Im absolutely loving invincible by the way cant get enough. On issue 27 where .....*spoilers snip* !! awesome, great recommendation!

#33 what an issue!!

Dude!!!! Invincible just keeps getting better! Im on #56 now best thing ever. Great recommendation!

Also Odwin is about to read Volume 6. I think he is gonna shit himself with its awesomeness.

Just put an order in for an occlusive contact lens...prescription charge of...£50odd...so much for free nhs care... bastards :(

I'm hoping this is not for one single flipping lens because i'm pretty sure it'll have to be renewed at SOME point (its a soft one) £50 for a single lens... with a black dot on it. Fuck me.

And that's not even going into the potential requirement for a completely occlusive (hard lens) which is hand painted to match your eye colour... >___________<

i7500_samsung.jpg

£100. I got the O2 one but it turned out to be unlocked anyway so I could have got the orange one for £90. Oh well, better safe than sorry.

i7500_samsung.jpg

£100. I got the O2 one but it turned out to be unlocked anyway so I could have got the orange one for £90. Oh well, better safe than sorry.

Good thing you didn't get it on Orange really, their firmware is said to be shocking on the Apollo and ruins it.

And one final warning - don't buy the Apollo on the Orange network, as the Orange firmware seems to have seriously screwed up the functioning of the phone. Read the user reviews below, and notice how many of the one-star reviews point the finger at Orange.

Good thing you didn't get it on Orange really, their firmware is said to be shocking on the Apollo and ruins it.

I think it was the same one. He got one out to show me and he just gave me that one. I don't think it's an actual orange one.

Oh well it's only a tenner and it wasn't worth the risk.

img0186b.jpg

Sorry it's the wrong way round, imageshack is being gay.

I almost died when i saw these today in the supermarket. They're fucking tiny though!

And actually not as amazing as i expected. Too ice creamy, and not Caramacy enough. Just tastes like you're eating vanilla ice cream really. Blah.

ReZ! Would you lend me invincible if I paid P&P here and back?

I'd probably sell you mine. Due to it being crap.

And actually not as amazing as i expected. Too ice creamy, and not Caramacy enough. Just tastes like you're eating vanilla ice cream really. Blah.

Its true. A fair few of the branded choccie ice creams are the same. Whats the point if you're just gonna fill it with bland ice cream? Wankers.

I'd probably sell you mine. Due to it being crap.

Two examples to counter the above statement.

Invincible_63_cover_by_fco.jpg

= awesome.

Invincible60.jpg

= not crap.

Its true. A fair few of the branded choccie ice creams are the same. Whats the point if you're just gonna fill it with bland ice cream? Wankers.

They probably just assume we're all buy it anyway, cos of the brand. Which is true, but they're not exactly going to get any repeat customers that way. Unless they have shit taste in ice cream.

Those images do not actually signify quality in any way.

Invincible is good though.

Those images do not actually signify quality in any way.

Do you want a fucking slap?

They at least show the rise in art quality and ambition of the later stories.

Edited by Happenstance