• watch tv
  • watch a film
  • write a story
  • draw a picture
  • listen to music
  • learn to do something new
  • steal kills when playing Uncharted 2.

Fixed :heh:

Looking at Gumtree can be entertaining, although less so now they've taken away the personals. Still, looking at cute puppies or typing in random words into the search can yield interesting results. Awww.

Study of course! :p

Bah, I can never study when I'm bored. I need to do something enjoyable before I can study or else I die inside.

Is that why you study so much then, because you have nothing else to do?

When in work the internet, but that can actually become boring,

i find it quite entertaining going on craigslist, then the sexual encounter adds and read all the adverts and count the many 'm4w tonight' as opposed to 'w4m tonight' ads.

heh.

Bah, I can never study when I'm bored. I need to do something enjoyable before I can study or else I die inside.

Is that why you study so much then, because you have nothing else to do?

Yup :p

But, Normally if I'm bored I'll probably just go on N-E. I feel really guilty though if I feel like I should be studying and I'm not :hmm:

When I get bored, I have a tendency to do stupid things. One time I jumped from a place that was too high onto a concrete surface, in an enclosed area... with a metal pole sticking out of the ground. This was after I tossed down a broom and watched it break upon impact. I think I'm better off sticking to safer things like making plasmoid balls in the microwave.

I'm a bit bored atm. It feels like loads of other people all go out into town with their flatmates (it's Fresher's week) but we (my flat) all get on, but not much more, there's no spice. I don't even want to go to a club or anything, I only ever liked going to them if the people I was going with I loved, but we're just...fallow. We did have fun at the student union bar last night though. I think its the tragic person in our flat bringing everyone else down.

I wanted a really party-ish flat in halls. The one upstairs is. :( I'm hoping my coursemates are who I'll end up spending lots of time with, as I've got on so well with them all so far, but so far I just feel like Freshers is going a bit to waste.

Go out! Fresher's is literally the only time you're allowed to talk to random people and they'll understand / not be like "What are you doing?"

I'm a bit bored atm. It feels like loads of other people all go out into town with their flatmates (it's Fresher's week) but we (my flat) all get on, but not much more, there's no spice. I don't even want to go to a club or anything, I only ever liked going to them if the people I was going with I loved, but we're just...fallow. We did have fun at the student union bar last night though. I think its the tragic person in our flat bringing everyone else down.

I wanted a really party-ish flat in halls. The one upstairs is. :( I'm hoping my coursemates are who I'll end up spending lots of time with, as I've got on so well with them all so far, but so far I just feel like Freshers is going a bit to waste.

Just wonder up stairs. During my first year I wasn't living in halls but practically lived in a friends. People were coming and going into other people's flats (especially when they realised some keys opened other flats) all the time. Mingle.

Or worse comes to worse meet up with me when I move down :p Although I'm too old to party...

I just realised I've packed away everything and thus have nothing to watch tonight. Have season five of Frasier still in the DVD player so looks like it might be that. After tomorrow though (when I move my stuff down) I'm going to be so bored for the few days I'm still here. And FUCK! I was supposed to unpack High Fidelity and read that this weekend.

Go out! Fresher's is literally the only time you're allowed to talk to random people and they'll understand / not be like "What are you doing?"

It's fine, I was just in a momentary daze. I realised tonight I actually get on with loads of people and have met tonnes of people, and love everyone on my course for various reasons, and that's clearly where my besties will be.

My flat has united under the umbrella of bitching about our other housemate.

The worst is when you have a really busy week then have one day off and get bored out of your skull.

I shouldn't be bored I was out til gone 2pm, but by god you'd think I'd be thrilled to just curl up for a bit and watch a movie...wrong!

Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored.

Boredom usually isn't lacking anything to do (not for me anyway, I'm assuming it's the same for others), it's being to lethargic to actually do anything.

Yeah just imagine what it would be like up there.

If he's too shy to actually go up there wondering is the only thing he will do. :heh:

Ashley's made up his own meaning for that spelling.

Its kind of annoying that you keep harking on about one grammatical point when your general grammar would embarrass a 6 year old.

I'm with moogle. I tend to have 101 things to do but none of them are what I WANT to do, and I'm unable to figure out what that is.

I guess my BORED routine is;

- Check facebook

- Check forums

- Turn on xbox

- Look at games

- Turn off xbox

- Facebook/forums

- Go for a cigarette

- Facebook/forums

- Look at clock

- Buy some booze

- Facebook/Forums

- Watch Current TV Show I'm Spamming

- Cigarette

- Facebook/Forums

- ETC.

Shit, that's pretty much my typical day.

Its kind of annoying that you keep harking on about one grammatical point when your general grammar would embarrass a 6 year old.

Yeah but mine are intentional, and also I didn't bring it up. :p

Oh! And people expect better from you. I'm always going to be a disappointment.

Come on, it's just good fun. I don't complain about people constantly making fun of me and Molly, do I?