N-Europe

Songs You Hate Liking

Ashley

I'm impressed that you can sing that song. I can never remember lyrics when they're in English, let alone another language ;)

Also, this song has been in my head for ages but I didn't know the title or who it was by so thank you for posting this lol

Songs I hate liking... well it's the typical cheesy awful songs that are too catchy to not like that get me. One that comes to mind:

It's just so cheesy when you listen to the lyrics, but the tune is really good.

I don't mind liking Glee to be honest but the one that had suddenly crept up on me out of nowhere were three or four songs from Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam. The movie is better than the first by miles but it's still horrible and the songs are bad but I can't get a couple of them out of my head.

I'm hate Disco Disco Party Party by the Discoparty brothers because it's stupid and random but somehow I also like it for that reason and it's fantastic to annoy other people.

It's mostly in german though but the video has english subs, and the grammar mistakes in the subs are intentional because the "singers" german grammar is also wrong.

Most Katy Perry singles. I start out being really impartial/not liking them/finding them completely vaccuous and shite. Then I hear them a few more times..the hooks sink in (c wut I did thar) and then I'm too far gone.

And now her new album is doing the same thing. :( Save me.

Also: The same with Nickelback singles (the ones I know).

So....you don't hate liking Miley Cyrus?

You've lost all your cool points.

:bowdown: Of course not! :bowdown:

All (most, there's like 2 in the middle called Scar or Stay or something I skip) the songs on her newest album are more successful pop songs than most stuff I hear in the charts/radio/clubs. She just plucks my strings correctly I think. Don't give me any Hannah Montana shyt though.