NEurope
Ellmeister

Today is a great day.

I just got offered a job in London after I finish university! working for KPMG where I had my internship this summer. I'm so happy and relieved to know there is something waiting for me after university.

There isn't a how was your day thread to just post this so I kind of had to post this in its own thread.

So ermmm, what do you all think has been your greatest day ever? Why?

/ congratulations fatty.

I don't know what my greatest day ever was to be honest. I'll mull it over.

Congrats to both of you! That's awesome. =)

Today is a pretty crappy day for me (I have to go pretty much 40 hours without food and water, while being semi-blind at the moment, hooray), but I'll live.

Honestly don't know what the greatest day of my life is, if there is one at all heh.

Well done mate! My brother is starting with them in March. You might remember him from the forums years ago, his username is/was Balfron.

Congratulations. I'd say it was well deserved...you know....if you weren't such an asshole and all.

But seriously well deserved. :)

Congratujob.

My day's been "..." and "I hate", alternatingly. My driving test is on Monday, my dad set the date, even though at the time of booking my instructor and I both agreed I wasn't good enough. While I've definitely got better, and had to do loads of hours driving by myself (i.e not lessons, with a parent or whoever) since BSM mucked up my lesson schedule (so haven't had one in 3 weeks), my 2 hour lesson today was AWFUL.

Really bad. Kept making mistakes, and I just like..don't know what to do when and stuff. And apparently I'm not aware enough of what will become the thing I need to focus on in any given situation...I randomly stopped and went into 1 at a green light. I nearly crashed into someone cause I began to go off the wrong exit at a roundabout. etc.

But then I'm grateful, cause I know I've just become too confident driving myself, and clearly have bad habits. And also I warned my dad that I wasn't test-ready, but he's an idiot so doesn't listen. When I fail, he presumably will.

Edit:

Lol at me using this as HWYD.

Congratulations. I'd say it was well deserved...you know....if you weren't such an asshole and all.

But seriously well deserved. :)

Woah :o What have I done to deserve that?

Congratulations! Are you as happy now as you were when you won the league in X11 :heh:

Errrrr its pretty close, I have to say winning the league was a heroic day for me. I'm not sure I can decide :p

Woah :o What have I done to deserve that?

So Ashley is allowed to lovingly mock you and I'm not?

:(

Ashley has done stuff to Ell to earn that privilege.

Stuff you can only imagine in your dreams.

Your wet dreams.

I'm pretty sure neither of them have hooves.....unless you're getting someone elses wet dreams confused with mine...?

Anyway. I call him a fatty bitch whose is as incompetent in bed as his MILF mother is competent but an asshole? That's just rude!

I know Ash is mocking me. But yours sounded serious since you've never insulted me before!

Ash always makes up for it in "ways" you just make bad jokes which upsets me even more :p

(Note use of smiley face there ReZ!)

I was gonna make a thread about how I got an interview for a job in london, and you totally spoiled it.

I was gonna make a thread about how I got an interview for a job in london, and you totally spoiled it.

To be fair, the other day I was talking about having an interview and you said you should sort one of those out.

I inspired you! :p

Congratulations Ellmeister and arnold, that's wonderful news for both of you!

Who's Arnold?

Arnold had his own thread highlighting how he's become a father.

The one that got thread ripped?